• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Got a new job, not following comics as much, gearing up for a vacation with buddies in Florida in July to enjoy the International, etc etc etc. Currently, I'm taking pics of one of my Saga RRPs because it's time I finally sell one off, because daddy needs a new laptop.

This BKV interview was a nice read.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/27/bryan-k-vaughan-on-that-saga-19-beginning-ending-and-leaving-under-the-dome/

"RJ: Talking of which. Lying Cat plush toys. When?

BKV: Oh, it’s been discussed, but I only want to do it if it’s a TALKING Lying Cat plush. We’ve started chatting to some toy folks, but any interested manufacturers out there are welcome to reach out to us through the archaic P.O. Box listed above each Saga letter column."

Did anyone else find the recent issue a bit underwhelming? Maybe it was just the long wait and my anticipation, but it read quickly and just didn't have the substance. I trust BKV, but I didn't like the most recent issue. I also shouldn't be able to read a comic in 5 minutes or less. That always bothers me.