• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

there's a pretty decent selection of Saga slabs in this months mycomicshop auctions if anyone is in need.

:shy:

Who ever is first to the second hand market with third story arc 9.8 Yellows (SS) is in for a big pay day.

(Issues 13 through 18).

Really? How much?

there's a pretty decent selection of Saga slabs in this months mycomicshop auctions if anyone is in need.

Who ever is first to the second hand market with third story arc 9.8 Yellows (SS) is in for a big pay day.

(Issues 13 through 18).

Really? How much?

I strongly suspect that BKV and Fiona haven't done many signings lately (if any).

I've had much trouble finding any SS past issue #12.

If one were to go up for auction (9.8 CGC SS), I would not be surprised at all if it sells for greater than $100.

Would you just like to buy them for $100 each? :baiting:

Saga is one of the few series I collect as a collector (I am a speculator).

I foresee much trouble completing my set; it's going to be pricey. But I'm not paying out -- not now. :D

I'm interested to see any Saga CGC SS completed auction listings that are past issue 12.

(Issues 13 through 18).

Really? How much?

I strongly suspect that BKV and Fiona haven't done many signings lately (if any).

If one were to go up for auction (9.8 CGC SS), I would not be surprised at all if it sells for greater than $100.

One thing to keep in mind is that there were way more 9.9+s in 13-18 than any other arc.

Some of the upper tier Registries already have them locked in.

There are some issues that a 9.8 SS may get some higher prices than what you would expect from 13 up (13 2nd, 15, 16 off the top of my head), but I'm personally not overpaying for a SS (doesn't mean others won't...).

There should be "plenty" on the market after SDCC.

(Issues 13 through 18).

Really? How much?

One thing to keep in mind is that there were way more 9.9+s in 13-18 than any other arc.

Some of the upper tier Registries already have them locked in.

There are some issues that a 9.8 SS may get some higher prices than what you would expect from 13 up (13 2nd, 15, 16 off the top of my head), but I'm personally not overpaying for a SS (doesn't mean others won't...).

There should be "plenty" on the market after SDCC.

Totally hit the nail on the head.

Anyone noticed the comicchron numbers for the last issue? Looks like saga is still maintaining readership

Saga 19 $2.99 Image 55,422

17 and 18 were at 53k.

Not too shabby considering this book has a hiatus every 9 issues.

Will it reach 60k without any movie or tv rumor/hype? hm

Edited by jreezy