• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Picked up a blue 9.8s of 2b and 6b today.

Thanks Ryan for the 2b and whoever listed their 6b on mycomicshop.

:banana:

You're welcome. I also listed a 2b but apparently Ryan had a better deal.

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

BKV officially announced for NYCC

And announced in AA. Guess where I'll be. ;)

Edited by Branget

lol

I underestimated the sneakiness. ;)

In other news someone just made me aware that my name is in print as a thank-you. BKV is also on the list. :banana:

I'm gonna have to bring some BKV Saga stuff to NYCC.

He was at SDCC but was a late addition to Image's booth signing schedule (by the time I found out, I was already in San Diego and thousands of miles from my Saga books.) I had gotten a Sunday Image booth signing ticket for his 11am signing but couldn't pull the trigger on any of the $100+ raw Saga #1s I kept seeing (knowing I had a dozen at home already.) I ended up giving my ticket to a couple who had 2 worn out copies of Saga vol 1 that they wanted signed.

Kirkman was leaving the booth as BKV was walking up and I managed to ask Kirkman to sign a few things on his walk out.. he said 'why not, it was nice of you to give that couple your ticket for Brian. I can walk and sign a couple things.' Made for a memorable Sunday.