• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Here's some disturbing news.

I mailed a boardie the Saga Registry set he purchased from me on Monday. It was sent via USPS Priority and fully insured. It was slated to arrive Wednesday.

When searching the tracking number on the USPS, the only entry is that the package was accepted on Monday. There are no other entries. The boardie has not received the package. I spoke to the post office manager today and they are trying to find the package.

I hate to jump to conclusions too early, but please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a large Saga collection.

I mailed a boardie the Saga Registry set he purchased from me on Monday. It was sent via USPS Priority and fully insured. It was slated to arrive Wednesday.

When searching the tracking number on the USPS, the only entry is that the package was accepted on Monday. There are no other entries. The boardie has not received the package. I spoke to the post office manager today and they are trying to find the package.

I hate to jump to conclusions too early, but please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a large Saga collection.

Go to the USPS website, plug in your tracking number and then opt to sign up for email updates on the status of your package. This always seems to work for me. Within hours I'll receive a shipment status update.

Not sure why, but that seems to shake it loose.

Fingers crossed for you. This seems to happen periodically though, where a package randomly goes off the radar. My guess is it will eventually roll in.

Wow . Hopefully the package turns up. Package is insured and money is protected, but all that hardwork completing the set ...

Edited by jreezy