• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Did anyone else find the recent issue a bit underwhelming? Maybe it was just the long wait and my anticipation, but it read quickly and just didn't have the substance. I trust BKV, but I didn't like the most recent issue. I also shouldn't be able to read a comic in 5 minutes or less. That always bothers me.

I liked the last issue, but I agree with you that it was too short. After the hiatus it would've been cool to get a double-sized issue... :grin:

1.) Scan regular (1st print) cover in hi-res

2.) rotate 90 degrees CCW, shift to right side of an 11x17 blank canvas in Photoshop

3.) Print at Staples on 11x17 cardstock

4.) affix to crappy $1 Image Firsts

Yup...not that tough.

Shady item description.

Unbelievable.

The only copy on ebay - ultra rare blank cover variant of Saga #1 image firsts edition.

1st printing - regular cover VERY SMALL PRINT INDIE RARE COMIC not carried by most comic stores

Yes we combine shipping

we recommend you check out our other listings of popular hot comics to combine and save shipping.

We mail our comics in special comic size mailing boxes for safe protection

These Are popping up on eBay. Also I saw a Nowhere Men one

Fake books :facepalm:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271509522018

If only there was a way to figure out who the seller was that has brought these fakes onto the market.

if only the seller posted his name and picture in the description of the item. hm

If only there was a way to figure out who the seller was that has brought these fakes onto the market.

if only the seller posted his name and picture in the description of the item. hm

lol

He even posts on this forum.

lol

He even posts on this forum.

Wow... :facepalm:...wow...