• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

you dont want to watch her breast feed???

Once you see a woman breast feed you lose interest on those things for a while, IMO…

…And on topic, when is the next issue of Saga coming out? I feel like it has been months…

Wednesday . . . and if you think breast-feeding makes you lose interest in lady parts, wait until you see the first page of the next issue.

Here's some disturbing news.

I mailed a boardie the Saga Registry set he purchased from me on Monday. It was sent via USPS Priority and fully insured. It was slated to arrive Wednesday.

When searching the tracking number on the USPS, the only entry is that the package was accepted on Monday. There are no other entries. The boardie has not received the package. I spoke to the post office manager today and they are trying to find the package.

I hate to jump to conclusions too early, but please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a large Saga collection.

Wow . Hopefully the package turns up. Package is insured and money is protected, but all that hardwork completing the set ...

In case anyone was interested the package did show up and arrived safely.

Here's some disturbing news.

I mailed a boardie the Saga Registry set he purchased from me on Monday. It was sent via USPS Priority and fully insured. It was slated to arrive Wednesday.

When searching the tracking number on the USPS, the only entry is that the package was accepted on Monday. There are no other entries. The boardie has not received the package. I spoke to the post office manager today and they are trying to find the package.

I hate to jump to conclusions too early, but please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a large Saga collection.

Wow . Hopefully the package turns up. Package is insured and money is protected, but all that hardwork completing the set ...

In case anyone was interested the package did show up and arrived safely.

Good deal!

I don't think it has been confirmed. Some feebay sellers are claiming a 300 print run. Given the RRP incentive was less than 500, 300 does not seem far fetched. There are only a few active listings online at the moment.

I'm resisting the urge of buying a raw and will just purchase a 9.8 slabbed copy for my run.

Edited by jreezy

I don't think it has been confirmed. Some feebay sellers are claiming a 300 print run. Given the RRP incentive was less than 500, 300 does not seem far fetched. There are only a few active listings online at the moment.

I'm resisting the urge of buying a raw and will just purchase a 9.8 slabbed copy for my run.

when did the 19 diamond came out?? :shy: