• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

In store last at week Midtown Comics, I checked and didn't see any copies in stock of Saga 1 or TWD 1 - Image Firsts re-issues. At TFWA, for Saga their page says: Availability: Pre-Order - Late, awaiting new ship date from distributor.

Saga 1 - Image Firsts

For TWD 1, it says: Can be backordered today for arrival at our warehouse in 15 - 30 days.

TWD 1 - Image Firsts

The sheep go marching 2 by 2 hoorah, hoorah

Hello, pot.

(tsk)

Fraid not old chap.

You call us sheep for wanting second prints. You have second prints in your Chew registry set. I may be a kettle, but it's hard to deny that you are a pot, no?

I'm reading this for the first time and just finished #10 (NOOOOOOO!!!!!). This is an amazing series. It was recommended to me in another thread and I didn't even realize BKV was writing this until the second issue doh! . I only recently read Y: The Last Man so it's good to be along for the ride on this one. Hopefully, it'll be a lengthy journey.

I'm reading this for the first time and just finished #10 (NOOOOOOO!!!!!). This is an amazing series. It was recommended to me in another thread and I didn't even realize BKV was writing this until the second issue doh! . I only recently read Y: The Last Man so it's good to be along for the ride on this one. Hopefully, it'll be a lengthy journey.

Welcome to the wonderful world that is Saga!

:sumo:

The sheep go marching 2 by 2 hoorah, hoorah

Hello, pot.

(tsk)

Fraid not old chap.

You call us sheep for wanting second prints. You have second prints in your Chew registry set. I may be a kettle, but it's hard to deny that you are a pot, no?

You are talking about a 2nd print of a reprint. You can also check the registry for what is not there and what has no registry points. The feeling here is that registry owners have to own this reprint and not that they want to. They could decide to have the registry work for them but seem content to follow the leader. Those are the sheep. (thumbs u

Nice! Glad to see another reader join in.

:headbang: