• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

RRP 9.8 Blue went for $810 on the bay tonight.

SAGAH!

My copy. (1 of 3)

Yup I am selling all 3 of my Saga #1 RRP's CGC 9.8's

I sent 2nd and 3rd chance offers to the underbidders and one already bought my 2nd copy at $793.

Only now have one left.

To be honest they are now going for much higher than I thought, but there is a reason I am glad I am selling all of these now.

Kinda excited to get rid of them.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

SAGAH!

My copy. (1 of 3)

I sent 2nd and 3rd chance offers to the underbidders and one already bought my 2nd copy at $793.

Only now have one left.

To be honest they are now going for much higher than I thought, but there is a reason I am glad I am selling all of these now.

Congrats!

SAGAH!

My copy. (1 of 3)

Only now have one left.

Congrats!

Thx.

I don't think Saga is horrible or anything, but don't enjoy it as when I read the first couple issues.

Not really a fan of Romeo & Juliet so it makes sense that I grew tired of Saga kinda quickly.

Will continue to read the TPBs as they come out though.....

SAGAH!

It's baaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkk

And in my bank account.

The winning bidder is literally up the street from so I am meeting him for local pickup tomorrow.

A boardie perhaps? lol

Nice! $800 is the highest I seen for a blue in a long time. There aren't a ton of listings on eBay anymore.

Should we add the Mexican variant to the saga set? I would rather add that to the registry instead of another image first. lol

Only if you want to create a foreign set. (thumbs u

My last Saga #1 RRP CGC 9.8

Just because I got 2 PMs inquiring about it.

If interested click below to unlock the details. ;)

If anyone of you guys wants it the lowest I will :takeit: is

$750 shipped via check/MO

$775 shipped via PayPal

If you have any interest send me a PM. Figured I would throw it out there in this

thread since I will not be selling it on the boards in the 4-sale section so send me a

PM if you have any interest.

thanks,

John (SOT)

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Not to mention however many copies people have gotten in the 35k humble bundle sale digitally. Even if only 1/3rd of donations beat the average to get them that's almost 12k copies of 1 and 2.

Totally see your point Jeff. Saga will definitely hit 100+ issues so we can see potentially see a ton of image firsts. Not sure I would want to go down that road. If this is the case, I may just drop out of this registry and focus on the first print w/ no variant registry.

If a TPB is added to the competitive registry. my decision would be alot easier.

There's currently a vote going on to determine whether TPB's should be allowed in the registry. It's looking like they will be elminated. Next will be Image 1st discussions. ;)

Totally see your point Jeff. Saga will definitely hit 100+ issues so we can see potentially see a ton of image firsts. Not sure I would want to go down that road. If this is the case, I may just drop out of this registry and focus on the first print w/ no variant registry.

If a TPB is added to the competitive registry. my decision would be alot easier.

There's currently a vote going on to determine whether TPB's should be allowed in the registry. It's looking like they will be eliminated. Next will be Image 1st discussions. ;)

The thread with the poll is listed in the Registry section.

Hey Jeff,

I posted a quick question for you, if you could answer it whenever time allows.

Thanks!

Interesting to see how members feel about the TBPs in the registry within that poll thread. I think the poll is fair and should be determined by consensus. Part of the reason why the registry is fun is because of other collectors chasing the same books/set. If adding TPBs drives collectors from participating it's not good. It's better to be top 3 in a registry with 100 people participating than to be #1 with no other registry collectors .

Interesting to see how members feel about the TBPs in the registry within that poll thread. I think the poll is fair and should be determined by consensus. Part of the reason why the registry is fun is because of other collectors chasing the same books/set. If adding TPBs drives collectors from participating it's not good. It's better to be top 3 in a registry with 100 people participating than to be #1 with no other registry collectors .

I agree wholeheartedly.

It looks like I'm in the minority regarding things like TPBs, but then again I never even thought of the nightmares like all of the additional printings of said TPBs.

That's why it is nice to have a community of more experienced Boardies who can help with these sorts of issues.

I see a 9.9 or 10.0, and think, "Oh, pretty. Must have...", hahaha.

Now I understand some of those pretties should be in non-competitive slots.