• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Just looked it up. Saga 2 sold 36,885.

The 9641 is just the second month number for issue #1, possibly including the 2nd print.

Sent my Saga RRP copies through joeypost on the way to getting slabbed. Ended up with 18 copies (all look NM/M to me except one VF copy). Here's praying for a pile of 9.8s...

Will take a pic of the lot once they come back!

Seth

Edited by sclemons

Saw a 3rd print of this book myself today. Not sure if anyone had posted this yet. I read #1, have bought #2 but have yet to read it. Story is pretty good, art is tolerable. The television headed humanoids getting their freak on was enough to get me to buy the second issue. As far as speculating, I bought 2 copies of each issue, something I do for just about every series I read anyhow.

Saga RRP at $185 with 3 hours to go. Looks like I'm going to have to pay top dollar for a CGC 9.8 (unless a truly awesome boardie comes through for me) or 200 + for raw ones from now on. Who knows it may just stick at that price?

Saga RRP at $185 with 3 hours to go. Looks like I'm going to have to pay top dollar for a CGC 9.8 (unless a truly awesome boardie comes through for me) or 200 + for raw ones from now on. Who knows it may just stick at that price?

Beachbum may still have a 9.8 in his sales thread if you're interested.

Auctioned closed at $220.

Part of it may be that supply has suddenly dried up as only one copy auctioned in the last two weeks.

Seth

i didn't think that I would like this book because I'm not that much into fantasy type stories but this story is well done so far. The art as mentioned is tolerable, and it took me a minute to adjust to the character's appearances, but looking forwards to #3.