• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Blair Sketch Opp - 10 spots only!

228 posts in this topic

Scott's a meanie.....:lol:

He emailed me last night to let me know he had done my Dagger sketch for Heroes and gave me an evil laugh followed by no picture!

:sumo:

I'm betting it's this one that he just posted on Facebook:

542067_10151680600725391_783435390_23624014_337346248_n.jpg

Hey, that's my Black Widow commission!

Scott had a bunch of books done this show, maybe he will hop on here and tell us exactly how many but I know it was over 13. I had 3 of them myself. He also had two pieces in the art auction that flew out of there faster than I could put my hand up to bid. His Captain America piece went for over $200 and his ScarJo piece over $500! I'd say it was fairly successful :applause:

Scott had a bunch of books done this show, maybe he will hop on here and tell us exactly how many but I know it was over 13. I had 3 of them myself. He also had two pieces in the art auction that flew out of there faster than I could put my hand up to bid. His Captain America piece went for over $200 and his ScarJo piece over $500! I'd say it was fairly successful :applause:
That's awesome!! :grin: