• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

Add me to the list of those looking for a nice Tec #85! You get two Jokers for double the fun on the Tec 85! Thats a riot! EJR

Like this one?

detective85.jpg

Stop it Jeff, or you may entice me to buy some of the cooler large log Tecs after I complete the little Batman large logo set I'm working on :makepoint:

Attempt at first image here on the forum. For some reason I decided acquiring all the Simon and Kirby Boy Commando appearances in Detective was a suitable life goal. Along the way some "outliers" became available so I scarfed them up too.

CIMG0829.jpg

Maybe one of them came to me slabbed, but I fixed that. And I have read them all!

Tailspin Donny

Edited by Tailspin Donny

Attempt at first image here on the forum. For some reason I decided acquiring all the Simon and Kirby Boy Commando appearances in Detective was a suitable life goal. Along the way some "outliers" became available so I scarfed them up too.

CIMG0829.jpg

Maybe one of them came to me slabbed, but I fixed that. And I have read them all!

Tailspin Donny

Fantastic set of Detectives Donny :applause:

Stop it Jeff, or you may entice me to buy some of the cooler large logo Tecs after I complete the little Batman large logo set I'm working on :makepoint:

Here you go Pons .... a little "inspiration" (thumbs u

tec90.jpg

:applause:

CIMG0829.jpg

Tailspin Donny

Awesome!

CIMG0829.jpg

Tailspin Donny

Awesome!

I'll take F1 and B4.

Stop it Jeff, or you may entice me to buy some of the cooler large log Tecs after I complete the little Batman large logo set I'm working on :makepoint:

tec90.jpg

A cover I've long admired and thought underrated. Stunning copy!

tec90.jpg

A cover I've long admired and thought underrated. Stunning copy!

Thanks Point Five!! I agree, as I've liked this cover and a few others near the end of the large logo set for quite a while. There certianly are some ... ahem ... less-than-awesome covers in that area and I think sometimes the good ones get lost in the mix. GREAT news for the savvy collector :headbang: