• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

I bought a lot of Batman comics for the Dark Knight returns series and this was included. Is it worth much? This is not the photo of the comic I grab it online. I would say it's in VF condition

Batman222.jpg

:gossip: that's Bronze age ;)

I bought a lot of Batman comics for the Dark Knight returns series and this was included. Is it worth much? This is not the photo of the comic I grab it online. I would say it's in VF condition

If it's a solid VF it's worth about $100-$120. It's a popular issue.

I got my #32 from Heritage today so I thought I would take a quick group shot of a mini run I have that are CGC grade.

batman_group.jpg

Beautiful set!! :applause:

Page 2, really, really ?

Looking through some of my stuff and snapped another group shot. This one is a bit of a cheat since it is not continuous. The #10 and #16 are both Selrick books. Although not "top" grade, they have beautiful white pages which I really love. The 15 I got off CLINK a number of years back. At 1/6 the equivalent unrestored cost I just couldn't pass it up. I know some people think restored books are worthless, but this copy only had the cover cleaned and looks just plan amazing.

batman_group2a.jpg

Edited by batman_fan

Page 2, really, really ?

Looking through some of my stuff and snapped another group shot. This one is a bit of a cheat since it is not continuous. The #10 and #16 are both Selrick books. Although not "top" grade, they have beautiful white pages which I really love. The 15 I got off CLINK a number of years back. At 1/6 the equivalent unrestored cost I just couldn't pass it up. I know some people think restored books are worthless, but this copy only had the cover cleaned and looks just plan amazing.

batman_group2a.jpg

I would almost always take a restored copy that looks nice over a low grade beater. All of those books are gorgeous.