• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

Looking through some of my stuff and snapped another group shot. This one is a bit of a cheat since it is not continuous. The #10 and #16 are both Selrick books. Although not "top" grade, they have beautiful white pages which I really love. The 15 I got off CLINK a number of years back. At 1/6 the equivalent unrestored cost I just couldn't pass it up. I know some people think restored books are worthless, but this copy only had the cover cleaned and looks just plan amazing.

batman_group2a.jpg

Love your Batman books! Thanks for sharing, hope to see more books. Do you happen to use the registry? I would love to view them all!

Edited by Wayne Enterprises

Found this clunker by the side of the road while taking the dog out with the pooper scooper. Didn't think it was worth the effort to bend over and pick it up, but I just hate litter--that's how I roll. Really, can't people be more careful with their trash?

tec29.jpg

Found this clunker by the side of the road while taking the dog out with the pooper scooper. Didn't think it was worth the effort to bend over and pick it up, but I just hate litter--that's how I roll. Really, can't people be more careful with their trash?

tec29.jpg

I will check my local highway tomorrow :banana::wishluck:

Just picked this up today at a garage sale for $3.00 :acclaim: Then upon closer examination at home I noticed that the cover was taped together. :baiting: For three dollars though why not!

What a score. I love random finds like that. Congrats! :applause:

004.jpg

Just picked this up today at a garage sale for $3.00 :acclaim: Then upon closer examination at home I noticed that the cover was taped together. :baiting: For three dollars though why not!

Best $3 comic ever. :headbang:

Now, how many people have PM'ed you asking what other $3 books were at the garage sale?

:D

004.jpg

Best $3 comic ever. :headbang:

Now, how many people have PM'ed you asking what other $3 books were at the garage sale?

:D

No one :roflmao: