• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.C. OO collection books

118 posts in this topic

lets take a vote...

Ill let some go, but in my possession they are in PGX holders :boo:

Ill put them on, they are OO books, but is that against rules?

:baiting: Crack 'em out real quick...

Actually,

That is a great idea...at these prices they would sell raw fairly quickly hm

lets take a vote...

You could crack them out, offer them raw, and give PGX's opinion on them. 2c

lets take a vote...

You could crack them out, offer them raw, and give PGX's opinion on them. 2c

:applause:

If you leave them as is, and sell PGX via PM I think you also lose some support should a transaction go bad and need to bring it to the probation forum.

Definitely support the crack and sell or placing them on eBay or another forum :foryou:

thanks guys. I can take a picture of the books without the label in it :idea:

Some folks have gotten into trouble with the mods for that...you actually have to crack it out completely...definitely do not crop a pic of a book in a PGX slab

thanks guys. I can take a picture of the books without the label in it :idea:

Definitely a bad idea. Folks have gotten in trouble for doing exactly this. It's really best to leave PGX comics out of the sales thread.

That way PGX is not advertised...bad idea? Im not very good at cracking alot of books out. time consuming

My advice would be to crack them out. Even if the label is not shown, they're still in PGX holders, which would go against forum rules.

That way PGX is not advertised...bad idea? Im not very good at cracking alot of books out. time consuming

True, but otherwise you are putting yourself at risk and not following the requests of out hosts (who may then kick you out of their sandbox). Not trying to sound mean, but I have seen a number of threads implode by trying to skirt the rules :eek:

True, but otherwise you are putting yourself at risk and not following the requests of out hosts (who may then kick you out of their sandbox). Not trying to sound mean, but I have seen a number of threads implode by trying to skirt the rules :eek:

Yes, your thread will get pulled. I've seen them pulled even when it wasn't discussed in advance. I've been waiting to have a shot at these books for a while and I really appreciate the opportunity but I would hate to see you get a strike or worse.

Perhaps list some of the raw books, you have a lot of attention tonight.

You know you could just take your time with them, continue the thread another night or day, when you DO have more time to crack them out...you'll still have a room full of willing participants...

Tru Dat. The number of lurkers in this thread has probably grown 10x in the last 10 minutes. Patiently waiting in the bushes. :ohnoez:

Its seems like you always have the answer. I will not advertise the PGX books. When I crack them out ill put some more on. I believe that its for the night as far as selling.

What is the correct way to complete sells on here?

Do I PM the people who won and go from there?

THis is my first time selling on the boards.

Its seems like you always have the answer. I will not advertise the PGX books. When I crack them out ill put some more on. I believe that its for the night as far as selling.

What is the correct way to complete sells on here?

Do I PM the people who won and go from there?

THis is my first time selling on the boards.

Yep. PMing folks with totals & a paypal address is best.