• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

My 11 year old son is a huge sci-fi fan, he likes to read Stephen Hawking and he's a big fan of Einstein. He's well on his way to being as big a nerd as his old man. He also loves to draw. I know MP isn't really child appropriate but I knew he would love it so I started reading it with him. He's really loving the story and reading up on the historical characters. Today he did some sketches and, I may be a bit biased, but I think they're amazing

Awesome Drawings

:golfclap:

+1

Another great issue. Interestingly, I was talking to Felix about what would happen with the alien who survived the SIil genocide on Sunday. I guess Jonathan and Nick decided to get started on an answer...

Yes, you did! And you have to admit I kept a pretty good poker face...;)

(Saw the issue at C2E2 in OA form, so knew what was going to happen. Spoilers, but worth it.)

My 11 year old son is a huge sci-fi fan, he likes to read Stephen Hawking and he's a big fan of Einstein. He's well on his way to being as big a nerd as his old man. He also loves to draw. I know MP isn't really child appropriate but I knew he would love it so I started reading it with him. He's really loving the story and reading up on the historical characters. Today he did some sketches and, I may be a bit biased, but I think they're amazing

null_zps54de826f.jpg

null_zpsf0aef587.jpg

null_zpse5be051e.jpg

Those are great!

How much does he charge for commissions?;)

Just forwarded to Nick. He loves them. He says he'll trade one of his drawings for one of your son's. PM me!
PM sent, my son is on cloud nine. He wants to be a comics artist and this just about made his year!

Man, stuff like this makes me smile. So very cool...

Just forwarded to Nick. He loves them. He says he'll trade one of his drawings for one of your son's. PM me!
PM sent, my son is on cloud nine. He wants to be a comics artist and this just about made his year!

+1

What a great guy!

+1