• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

There is no reason to have a COA. it came from Matt to CGC so it is already 100% Authentic. that is why they have a Signature Series Label.

I dont think any of the one that brett had that were sold on his ebay account or in his store were able to be submitted to CGC.

Yes that is some different then the one that are on this thread. these were Approve as a opps that is run by Jake. because of that all of these within this thread and the one or one's you order here will get a Signature Series Label.

I dont think Brett did anything with CGC.

There is no reason to have a COA. it came from Matt to CGC so it is already 100% Authentic. that is why they have a Signature Series Label.

I dont think any of the one that brett had that were sold on his ebay account or in his store were able to be submitted to CGC.

Sometimes people want COA's if it was part of a limited or special signing or exclusive book, even though you already have the CGC SS's. its can be nice memento. Not everyone cares, but some do.

On another note, is Round 1 (non-fast track) back yet?

Hey all yep I posted all of the round 1 pictures. I got a bunch of them out but I got a stack I need mailing addresses etc for which I will be contacting you all for unless you shot me a pm with your info. I am on the road for Long Beach Comic Con so I will be back home on Monday.

:popcorn::hi::busy:

Guys please don't create new PM threads. This only confuses everything further as per my previous requests please bump your original PM so that I can get all your info etc.

As I explained in the merc update thread I am working through shipping but after a PC crash I am missing two of my lists, this TMNT list and my Babisu list. So please bump your original PM thread.

Still verified submitted on 9/17/12 not quite 7 months yet but its been a while. You have to realize although your sketch may have been done earlier there was 60 or more sketches to be done all in all so that takes some time.

Anyhow I do not imagine it will be much longer for those and the rest of the Rose City books.