• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Thanks Matt! The Usagi looks awesome!

Thank you for getting that done. That really does look great - congrats!

All of these Splinter v Shredder look amazing. Love the semi-realism of the rat and just the dark tone overall. Sooooo much better than the style IDW is using currently.

I wish I could have bought more painted pieces!!

We are still taking requests if you or anyone still wants to get in on the opp. Matt has completed about 60 sketches in about 20 days so we are on a good track to knock out the rest very soon. Including Brett's Ebay ones for anyone who is waiting on one of those. Just PM me to get on board.

On a side note, Beth (my fiance) and I got some pizza last night and watched the original movie. I have been struck with inspiration for my next turtle piece, stay tuned!

You know what my inspiration was? I found an old Technodrome toy.

Ironic, too, that you had pizza and watched that first TMNT movie. I've watched that so many times.

Coincidental. Not ironic. I wanted the Technodrome sooo bad when I was kid but, alas, I never received it despite my repeated requests. Guess it was too expensive for my mom to lay down the cash.

Ironic, too, that you had pizza and watched that first TMNT movie. I've watched that so many times.

Coincidental. Not ironic. I wanted the Technodrome sooo bad when I was kid but, alas, I never received it despite my repeated requests. Guess it was too expensive for my mom to lay down the cash.

Of course.

Menace are the gold / silver signature issues Matt's doing for Bretts Comic Pile CGC SS yellow label eligible?

Sure if you want them CGC'd just PM me for cost and let me know what you would like. I can make sure Matt pulls them for you.

Ahh sorry, I have zero involvement on that side of things. That is all Brett from Brett's comic pile. Of course being Matt's manager I can check in on things and I will make sure that they don't delay too long. I know Matt is working on some of the Ebay cover but I likely will not have scans of those. The signed books can be done in a matter on minutes really once Matt has the books in hand.

If I can help out with that side of things I will but those books were done by the covers sponsor and really he is the one you need to talk to about specifics.

As far as our list we have worked through the majority of them and we should be doing a show tomorrow. We are moving into mostly painted covers and these ones can take a day or two to finish each.

I never got the technodrome toy as a kid but I still want it! Just don't have any space for it right now.