• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Prometheus" Thread

1,637 posts in this topic

Sure, me and kav and HarveySwick can take this sucker into the year 2020 if we so desire. Just ask around, I am sure someone will agree with you.

-slym ( giggle.gif )

I asked around. It was unanimous, with one abstaining.

Was surfing Netflix when I saw this thread last night, got the itch, watched it again for the 2nd time.

Liked it more this time around.

Yup. Seems like movie makers migt have changed their strategy as many movies I've seen lately seem better the second time around. Wonder if it's just a coincidence or planned.

Was surfing Netflix when I saw this thread last night, got the itch, watched it again for the 2nd time.

Liked it more this time around.

Yup. Seems like movie makers migt have changed their strategy as many movies I've seen lately seem better the second time around. Wonder if it's just a coincidence or planned.

Could be, but how do you plan something like that?

Though, I guess, it could be like some intricate music that doesn't have a natural "flow" or "body" to a song.... it takes several listens (views) to fully appreciate it and start enjoying it.

Strange as it may seem, but I detest this movie even more after several viewings.

As a matter of fact, I become extremely angry when anyone mentions this piece of shi t!

I waited patiently for its release.

I was on the web every day reading about the story hints and fake Weyland web sites and fake ads. Waited for 12 months for its release!

Participated in forums about Alien lore. Was this LV426? What were the Engineers?

What exactly where they? Bio-weapons? Genetic engineering gone bad!

(Years ago I wrote my own Alien movie sequel!).

I was there at the Melbourne premiere!

No answers!!!

NOTHING!!!

IT WAS SH IT!

I HATE IT!

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I won't go into detail, because my blood pressure rises just typing this!!

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Strange as it may seem, but I detest this movie even more after several viewings.

As a matter of fact, I become extremely angry when anyone mentions this piece of shi t!

I waited patiently for its release.

I was on the web every day reading about the story hints and fake Weyland web sites and fake ads. Waited for 12 months for its release!

Participated in forums about Alien lore. Was this LV426? What were the Engineers?

What exactly where they? Bio-weapons? Genetic engineering gone bad!

(Years ago I wrote my own Alien movie sequel!).

I was there at the Melbourne premiere!

No answers!!!

NOTHING!!!

IT WAS SH IT!

I HATE IT!

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I won't go into detail, because my blood pressure rises just typing this!!

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So I am guessing you didn't buy the DVD

:)

Watched the movie on cable tonight, and once again enjoyed it.

Interesting thought that by taking out the Engineers some 2,000 years prior, the aliens actually saved the Earth from a death ship.

"Sometimes to create, one must first destroy".

I was entertained. That is all I asked. They delivered on the entertainment... All good with me. I saw it through Netflix and didn't catch it in the theater so that made it even better.

[after Janek has told them that the pinging noise has gone]

Fifield: He said...he said, one click west.

Millburn: Yeah.

Fifield: Now we...we don't wanna check that out, do we? Huh?

Millburn: Sh*t, no!

Fifield: Where we gonna go?

Millburn: East.

Fifield: Yeah, East.

Millburn: Fu*king glitch, man! Pings, glitch, lifeform! What the fu*k?

:roflmao: