• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW your Larson Copies!
6 6

611 posts in this topic

zip 4 is a wonderful book. when i was after the pre-rube zips, i was not able to grab one.

It's indeed a wonderful and very tough book, Billy - I bought it back in the mid-80's, and can recall seeing maybe 2 other copies (at most) since then.

Zip 6 by contrast is fairly common.

Zip 7 I've seen here and there, it's such an insane cover that it's hard to forget!

Thanks for pulling those Larsons out and sharing them Steve!! It's nice to see a collector who doesn't have everything locked up in slabs!!! Your collection is amazing!! (worship)

Thanks, and it's been my pleasure - I have some more that remain unscanned, so I'll try to get out and get that done. Your enthusiasm motivates me! :angel:

Thanks for pulling those Larsons out and sharing them Steve!! It's nice to see a collector who doesn't have everything locked up in slabs!!! Your collection is amazing!! (worship)

Thanks, and it's been my pleasure - I have some more that remain unscanned, so I'll try to get out and get that done. Your enthusiasm motivates me! :angel:

You has moah! :o

That Pep is dreamy! :cloud9: