• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret from Image Comics

151 posts in this topic

could be a slow starter.. like other great books remember walking dead that did not get hott until issue 4 or 5.. heat at 6..... Plus image is bringing out some great books as well...

Are you saying Walking Dead got hot at issue #6??

Where the frick is issue 3? This series has been great over the first two issues and I WANT MORE!

It's not like Hickman is busy at the moment or anything...

+1

The story is slow and as it is. The wait between issues isn't helping. I'm getting to the point that this may drop from my Comixology pull and I might just grab the fisrt TPB instead.

Where the frick is issue 3? This series has been great over the first two issues and I WANT MORE!

It's not like Hickman is busy at the moment or anything...

+1

The story is slow and as it is. The wait between issues isn't helping. I'm getting to the point that this may drop from my Comixology pull and I might just grab the fisrt TPB instead.

I asked my LCS and he said that the issue has been solicited for December, which is basically saying that it is on indefinite hold with no release date for #3. :cry:

Yeah well I just read issue 1 on Comixology because it was free and I liked it. I didn't love it but I would be prepared to read more if issue 3 ever gets released. I'm not even keen on paying for issue 2 unless I know it's still being written. Why the hold up with this book? It was a decent print run and had a good following (shrug)

These are the release dates that I found:

June 20, 2012

July 4, 2012

July 11, 2012

July 18, 2012

July 25, 2012

August 1, 2012

August 8, 2012

August 15, 2012

August 29, 2012

September 12, 2012

September 5, 2012

December 25, 2012 (Current release date.... apparently)

If you pre-ordered this book you are a patient person lol

Yeah well I just read issue 1 on Comixology because it was free and I liked it. I didn't love it but I would be prepared to read more if issue 3 ever gets released. I'm not even keen on paying for issue 2 unless I know it's still being written. Why the hold up with this book? It was a decent print run and had a good following (shrug)

These are the release dates that I found:

June 20, 2012

July 4, 2012

July 11, 2012

July 18, 2012

July 25, 2012

August 1, 2012

August 8, 2012

August 15, 2012

August 29, 2012

September 12, 2012

September 5, 2012

December 25, 2012 (Current release date.... apparently)

If you pre-ordered this book you are a patient person lol

with all those delays it really is an Image book

It's a real shame this book is so flippin' late. I enjoyed the first two issues and had real high hopes for the series (particularly in light of the success of Manhattan Projects). I hope it gets turned around and hits shelves on time for a solid calendar year (otherwise I'm stuck with slabs of the first issue and a dozen raw copies of No. 1 that I'll never get my money out of).