• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret from Image Comics

151 posts in this topic

Picked up a copy after hearing the positive reviews on the boards and am glad I did. Interesting story, good art, I'll be sticking with this one for a while. Much better than Saga so far!

Why would you even compare it Saga, completely different genres. A better comparison would be Thief of Thieves.

Picked up a copy after hearing the positive reviews on the boards and am glad I did. Interesting story, good art, I'll be sticking with this one for a while. Much better than Saga so far!

Why would you even compare it Saga, completely different genres. A better comparison would be Thief of Thieves.

I didn't know that books had to be in the same genre in order to compare quality. I've just been underwhelmed by Saga and was intrigued by Secret. I'm looking forward to the second issue of one, and trying to decide whether or not to drop the other.

I didn't know that books had to be in the same genre in order to compare quality. I've just been underwhelmed by Saga and was intrigued by Secret. I'm looking forward to the second issue of one, and trying to decide whether or not to drop the other.

Just thought it was a silly comparison is all. Like comparing Star wars to Tinker, Tailor Soldier Spy. I suppose if you want to compare them on quality you have every right to.

Those are pretty healthy numbers.

Was looking through a few copies at the LCS and came upon something very unique. I know Image occasionally has error issue with extra pages and whatnot, but...I found one today that is actual two full issues (one issue attached at the centerfold of another issue...cover and all). Anyone seen anything like this before...?

Thinking of sending it in to CGC just because.

I wonder if I can get two grades like on a double cover..."Outer issue 9.4, inner issue 10.0". :-)