• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Movie "Freakin Awesome"

21 posts in this topic

That is a quote from my cousin's 26 year old daughter Facebook page.

Everyone go see The Avengers. I'm not even into comic books and I thought the movie was freakin awesome.

She lives in just outside Hollywood so she gets to see a lot of movies before they are released to the general public. Believe me she is not into comics.

I've seen a screener as well. I'm not even a Marvel guy, and they definitely took it up a notch. Really well shot, and TONS of action. It'll definitely be bigger than Spider-Man.

I'm still beyond excited for TDKR, but Avengers was really good and worth the hype.

I've already informed my wife and 9 year old daughter that it is MANDATORY that they come with my son and I to see it opening weekend :sumo:

This is gonna be one of the best Birthday presents ever! :cloud9:

What's wrong with Captain America's costume, he looks like a clown.

They're trying to make the character more colorful so they've made him ghey.

Just try complaining about it. I dare you.

I'm excited to see the movie as I'm sure it will be very entertaining, just sayin it looks ridiculous. Like a kid made it at home. Shoulda kept his WW2 one.

It will be the movie of the year. Hunger Games be hanged. DKR be danged. Spiderman (please don't let him sing and dance) be danged. I will be personally responsible for at least 17 people seeing it at the movies.

The Avengers will be Iron Man ++++++++++++++++++++++++++. A 9.9, borderline 10.0.

As much as I enjoyed Hunger Games, I believe Avengers will be better.... I hope so anyways.

Just for perspective, I saw Hunger Games and thought it was fantastic, but I think Avengers was right on par. The story isn't as good as the story of Katniss, etc- but still compelling enough.

Which, let's be hones-- for a Superhero movie, you just want the plot to not suck.

I'm excited to see the movie as I'm sure it will be very entertaining, just sayin it looks ridiculous. Like a kid made it at home. Shoulda kept his WW2 one.

Unfortunately, this is my opinion as well. :(

I think the debate about Cap's costume, which you can find in every forum on every movie or comic book related website, is the funniest thing about the whole Avengers movie. So many fans always complain why they change the costumes for movies. Now they took the costume 1:1 from the book to screen and they complain that it looks silly. That's why they changed all the other costumes in the first place. Aaarrrgghhh :frustrated:

I think the costume is okay, but they should have sticked to the WW2 helmet from the Cap movie. It's the first time that I think that a costumed hero looks better without his mask in a movie. But if he kicks some a.. I really don't care how the helmet looks.

Btw, I will see the movie next Tuesday :banana: