• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,886 posts in this topic

Exactly, this is the last issue of the run.

I am not sure about the country, look at the $10000 cover price. I'll check in the indica for more info.

I have issue 26 too, with Hulk

They are Spanish, for sure...here they are all listed, in all their splendor:

http://www.psicofxp.com/forums/comics-y-animacion.35/949640-catalogo-retro-aventuras-ineditas-del-cine.html

BTW guys, like I said, in three weeks I will go to the Montreal Comics Con and there is many peoples selling Héritage french comics. So if you are looking for something in particular, just PM me. I will be happy to help you.

But please don't sent me long list of comics, only several rare item you are looking for since a long time.

Here's a couple more ebay grabs.

th_Diabolico1.jpgth_LInvincibleIronMan55.jpg

Daredevil was presented in full-red since the beginning in Italy as well. :)

(this is a stock image, my copy is low grade)

DEV1.JPG

I haven't seen that one before. I like the red costume on the yellow background.

What a fantastic thread, some really neat and rare books being posted. Love any excuse to trot this one out, one of only two copies that I am aware of. 6-7 years ago there was only thought to be one known copy and then this puppy surfaced [bought it from Harley Yee sight unseen as he already had it packed and shipped to San Diego when I inquired about it]:

Cap74C.jpg

What a fantastic thread, some really neat and rare books being posted. Love any excuse to trot this one out, one of only two copies that I am aware of. 6-7 years ago there was only thought to be one known copy and then this puppy surfaced [bought it from Harley Yee sight unseen as he already had it packed and shipped to San Diego when I inquired about it]:

Cap74C.jpg

Great book! Canadian edition, I assume :applause:

Here's a couple more ebay grabs.

th_Diabolico1.jpgth_LInvincibleIronMan55.jpg

Daredevil was presented in full-red since the beginning in Italy as well. :)

(this is a stock image, my copy is low grade)

DEV1.JPG

I haven't seen that one before. I like the red costume on the yellow background.

Being that Daredevil is my favourite character and I am Italian, I suddenly really want that lol

Being that Daredevil is my favourite character and I am Italian, I suddenly really want that lol

Hi Ernie. You mean you are of italian origin or do you speak italian? Either way, it shouldn’t be difficult to get you one (and neither exaggerately costly, depending on the grade). Let me know if you’d like me to look for it on your behalf, I’d be glad to to so. :)

Cap74C.jpg

Omigosh! Awesome, although I would take the same both the US and/or the Canadian edition without making a difference (it’s way out my price range).