• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

(shrug) yeah doesnt make sense. Just was excited to share with my foreign thread I won something 1st time ever in my life....

I think it’s a post done by mistake, CAHokie is another board member.

No... it's intentional. There are a few people here that have been trolling solarcadet 1 since the Probation Thread discussion and HoS vote about him. They seem to be taking turns at it so as to not get strikes.

Ras al Gul face (#8) on Strange Adventures cover

not exactly a foreign subject but I did give this Swedish edition to Tim last year in a very nice trade :)

Your memory may be faulty on that. The only copy I have of this book is a Novaro one. (shrug)

Ras al Gul face (#8) on Strange Adventures cover

not exactly a foreign subject but I did give this Swedish edition to Tim last year in a very nice trade :)

Your memory may be faulty on that. The only copy I have of this book is a Novaro one. (shrug)

maybe your right. I was for sure i must have traded it wiht you. I dont have it anymore hm

then maybe i sold it :cry:

i got it for like $2 if I see another ill grab it

This is the one i used to have. You want me to grab it if it pops up?

179888782_c7e32b0e-f9a5-43e2-b53b-73fb5ebaf952_zps87c01156.jpg

No... it's intentional. There are a few people here that have been trolling solarcadet 1 since the Probation Thread discussion and HoS vote about him. They seem to be taking turns at it so as to not get strikes.

Why do you say that, Tim?

Slym mentioned CAHokie, how can this be directed to solarcadet?

And trolling about what? Slym is not an annoying person.