• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

got your tix for the Avengers yet???

111 posts in this topic

:o

I'm in line for popcorn and there's like 50 people just out here wearing avengers shirts!

Yikes, this is gonna be MUCH more crowded than I thought. Nothing worse than a crappy seat at a movie! :sorry:

Ill wait a few weeks until the crowds die down

i won't be able to wait even a few minutes, crowds notwithstanding.

It's gonna be crowded!

I'm in the theatre now for the marathon. The Avengers doesn't start for 9 1/2 hours and the theatre is already like 75% full! I was planning on leaving and picking up my son at like 7 but no way I'm risking losing my seat! I'm gonna make my wife bring him over here.

Iron Man 2 down, Thor up next!

Less than 5 hours to the Avengers :banana:

that's a long day of movies... I imagine most people go in and out as they please ?

Yeah, definitely a lot of coming and going. I'm standing outside right now missing the beginning of Thor waiting for my wife to drop off my son.

People definitely must be psyched for this movie! Probably 50% of the people are in costume! :o

The theater in my town is not showing a midnight Thuirsday viewing. Their first showing is tomorrow at noon.

I asked them if I could buy 12 advance tickets for friday nights 9:45 showing and I was told it would not be necessary as they are not expecting a sell out EVER.

Usually when the wife and I go to our theater, there are only a handful of people there. No matter what movie is playing.

Small town. :(

I can't wait until friday night.

Thor down, Captain America next!

Less than 3 hours to go! Excited as help but I gotta say my freaking back is starting to hurt from these seats for the last 8 hours! I think I'm gonna be in traction tomorrow

Less than 3 hours to go! Excited as help but I gotta say my freaking back is starting to hurt from these seats for the last 8 hours! I think I'm gonna be in traction tomorrow

Suck it up, Buttercup. This ain't a sprint, but a marathon of Marvel Movie Goodness. Don't let us down now.... :makepoint:

How much noise and clapping is going on in these movies.

Suck it up, Buttercup. This ain't a sprint, but a marathon of Marvel Movie Goodness. Don't let us down now.... :makepoint:

lol

I don't know what's worse the back pain or the massive stomach ache from a box of milk duds, box of Raisinets and box of junior mints! :sick:

Oh and 3 HUGE coke slurpees :sick::sick: