• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whats up everybody?

63 posts in this topic

Glad to hear things are going great for you and your family. In these crazy economic times, I'm happy to hear when others are doing well. I hope it continues for you.

Oh and Monday is the new Friday in CG.

Glad to hear things are going great for you and your family. In these crazy economic times, I'm happy to hear when others are doing well. I hope it continues for you.

Oh and Monday is the new Friday in CG.

:banana:

Since I have always posted my going ons here, heres the news. About a year ago I stated I would be moving and selling most my books, well I moved and sold alot of books.. The plan is for me, jess, and our 2 boys to finally buy our own home. Well, I need to sell books and still havent bought a home. But in my defense the year started slow at work.

BUT...

3 weeks ago I started a new career. I am still a salesman, but out of retail and back in construction (of sorts). Things are starting out looking great, and I def. made a good move financially. By years end I will be buying our first home.

I am also excited because this year, I can start collecting again! I have weekends off, so will be back at conventions! I feel great, getting my life back is amazing! So thats the update for all my friends here, hope you missed me! And if ya didnt, well pound salt!

Whats new here?

This really is a wonderful post, Pat. You're one of our very best. (worship)

The only thing I have to report is the epic epiphany thread from a couple weeks ago.

It got bumped from CG to the WC due to non-comic related content. But it was a great one. As for CG's comics threads, the only ones I pay much attention to are the Avengers movie threads.

Here are the current members of the CG5:

fingh

COI

r1970d

comix4fun

mikenyc

In many ways, CG has become the DocBalls show. Or the fingh show.

I think the WC is my preferred home. & PM's. I entertain all the ladies in PM.

mmmmm the ladies :luhv:

Where??

greggy? (shrug)

He does have a fetching selection of fright wigs.

That 280lb boy can fill out a dress, too. Spillin out all over.

What a vision.

Where??

greggy? (shrug)

He does have a fetching selection of fright wigs.

The Fabio one is my personal favorite. :luhv:

Gregio.jpg

An impressive décolletage.

Hey Pat! :hi:

Congrats on the job and it's great news that you'll be into collecting again!

You mentioned needing to sell some books... you're not looking to move a certain All Star 12 are you? :baiting:

Since I have always posted my going ons here, heres the news. About a year ago I stated I would be moving and selling most my books, well I moved and sold alot of books.. The plan is for me, jess, and our 2 boys to finally buy our own home. Well, I need to sell books and still havent bought a home. But in my defense the year started slow at work.

BUT...

3 weeks ago I started a new career. I am still a salesman, but out of retail and back in construction (of sorts). Things are starting out looking great, and I def. made a good move financially. By years end I will be buying our first home.

I am also excited because this year, I can start collecting again! I have weekends off, so will be back at conventions! I feel great, getting my life back is amazing! So thats the update for all my friends here, hope you missed me! And if ya didnt, well pound salt!

Whats new here?

Great news, Pat! :applause: Say hi to Jess for me.

Welcome back sir, glad to hear things are going so well for you. :headbang: