• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really hate this Heineken commercial...

34 posts in this topic

It's just moronic, and it's on ALL the time during basketball. People dancing (I use that term very loosely) like they're convulsing and about to die, irritating song with unintelligible lyrics, egotistical guy with the hot chick who can do everything...

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

Anyone watching basketball deserves all they get.

I love the original video (thanks Helio)

I love the GW reference (and movie)

I love the Heine ad

and I love this thread

(but most of all, I love Jeffro, and in Tupenny's name I trust).

I think it's a great commercial. Very colourful, very European, bordering on Bohemian. Not boring, very refreshing.

Not everyone's taste, but then that's a good thing.

Oh, and I love Heineken.

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!

(thumbs u

Any day of the week before a Heineken, that is some nasty tasting slop, and Beck's is right behind it. I'm not much into imports but I do like a Labatt's or a Blue Moon now and then. Molson's gets a thumb's up from me also.

Oooh I liked it ! Don't think I can watch it 25 times, but it was weird and wonderful after a first viewing.

Reminded me a bit of Cab Calloway and the Japanese female group "The 5.6.7.8's"

Still won't get me to drink Heineken coz it's mess.

It's just moronic, and it's on ALL the time during basketball. People dancing (I use that term very loosely) like they're convulsing and about to die, irritating song with unintelligible lyrics, egotistical guy with the hot chick who can do everything...

Very annoying.

Peace,

Chip

Anyone watching basketball deserves all they get.

lol

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!

(thumbs u

Any day of the week before a Heineken, that is some nasty tasting slop, and Beck's is right behind it. I'm not much into imports but I do like a Labatt's or a Blue Moon now and then. Molson's gets a thumb's up from me also.

VB? Aussies make the best beer

Let's face it, the worst beer any of us ever had was nothing short of wonderful.

The low end gradations on beer start with wonderful, and then work their way up.

I must admit, I don't rate Heineken much above "wonderful", lol LOL