• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

excelsior1986 I have a bone to pick with you.

332 posts in this topic

You americans seem often to commit the grave error to think in terms of "good people" vs "bad people" instead of "bad" vs "good", but again – I don’t wont to be excessively cocky… Ugh.

(tsk)

You may have avoided cocky, but you ran smack dab into tvvatbag.

He sounded racist to me

It's no more racist than saying all Canadians do is cause shipping problems for American sellers.

lol

well that is not a racist comment...........because it is true!

Vicariously, I... live while the whole world dies.

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.

Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.

Don't try to throw tool quotes at me young man. Ill spit em right back. lol

Choices always were a problem for you.

What you need is someone strong to guide you.

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,

what you need is someone strong to guide you..

like me,

No particular reason for the quote, just one of may favorite Tool songs.

And a great one at that. It's the first song i heard from them and eventually led to the tool obsession.

You americans seem often to commit the grave error to think in terms of "good people" vs "bad people" instead of "bad" vs "good", but again – I don’t wont to be excessively cocky… Ugh.

(tsk)

He sounded racist to me

It's no more racist than saying all Canadians do is cause shipping problems for American sellers.

lol

:o

RACIST!

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice-)

I do not think "*** You are ignoring this user ***" means what you think it means.

blind.gif

(tsk)

He sounded racist to me

lol

RACIST!

It's all black and white, good and bad with you Canadians. :)

(tsk)

+1 His entire post irritated me more than all 3 Spider-Man movies combined :sick:

(tsk)

He sounded racist to me

lol

RACIST!

It's all black and white, good and bad with you Canadians. :)

I'd argue that (therefore it's not all black and white)

lol

Sometimes there's enough bad to safely make the conclusion. Not referring to excelsior1986 at all, but more to cases like Dupcak.

I'm also not surprised to see a European on here defending a bailout. :grin:

(tsk)

+1 His entire post irritated me more than all 3 Spider-Man movies combined :sick:

lol. That was for me and I got it.

(tsk)

I think Casey would have liked the post better if there was a John Byrne panel between paragraphs.

Now he's soliciting books on the CGC Signature Thread.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

Casey would like it best if he could rub John Byrne's heiny and tell him how special it is, and how he was a deity amongst ants from 1976-1981. :whistle:

I'm going to get Casy some "John Byrne heiny smell in a bottle" circa 1980 for Christmas.

(tsk)

I think Casey would have liked the post better if there was a John Byrne panel between paragraphs.

That would've softened the blow :applause:

Casey would like it best if he could rub John Byrne's heiny and tell him how special it is, and how he was a deity amongst ants from 1976-1981. :whistle:

(tsk) -1986

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

This topic seems finished with the exeption that excelsior1986 should know that having your name draged through the mud leaves marks

Second chances are free and should be given out when deserved and its lkely excelsior1986 deserves a second chance at redemption

:grin:

Thank you. (thumbs u

This topic seems finished with the exeption that excelsior1986 should know that having your name draged through the mud leaves marks

Second chances are free and should be given out when deserved and its lkely excelsior1986 deserves a second chance at redemption

:grin:

+1