• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

excelsior1986 I have a bone to pick with you.

332 posts in this topic

Now he's soliciting books on the CGC Signature Thread.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

This topic seems finished with the exeption that excelsior1986 should know that having your name draged through the mud leaves marks

Second chances are free and should be given out when deserved and its lkely excelsior1986 deserves a second chance at redemption

:grin:

It would be greatly appreciated. If anyone got to know me, you would know im not out to take advantage of people or situations. You'll find im just human, like everyone else here, that makes mistakes sometimes.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

This topic seems finished with the exeption that excelsior1986 should know that having your name draged through the mud leaves marks

Second chances are free and should be given out when deserved and its lkely excelsior1986 deserves a second chance at redemption

+1

Thanks Mike!

You americans seem often to commit the grave error to think in terms of "good people" vs "bad people" instead of "bad" vs "good", but again I dont wont to be excessively cocky Ugh.

(tsk)

You may have avoided cocky, but you ran smack dab into tvvatbag.

+1 His entire post irritated me more than all 3 Spider-Man movies combined :sick:

lol. That was for me and I got it.

zomg-you-ve-won-internet-e1281131724905.gif

+1

+2

I certainly believe that Excelsior was wrong to go buying comics after receiving financial help for his bills but I wouldn't deny him the chance to prove himself after he came on here to answer the comments regarding him.

I certainly believe that Excelsior was wrong to go buying comics after receiving financial help for his bills but I wouldn't deny him the chance to prove himself after he came on here to answer the comments regarding him.

This.

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

RMA, is this what you need to see in order for me to prove myself worthy of this place? Mini-skirt and high heels? Cuz ill rock the spoon outta those heels. lol

You're kidding right? I mean the guy makes a mistake, and you want to tar and feather the guy (shrug)

Nice. Hope he's the next Neal adams and you end up kissing his heels for a signature someday.

It would be greatly appreciated. If anyone got to know me, you would know im not out to take advantage of people or situations. You'll find im just human, like everyone else here, that makes mistakes sometimes.

To err is human, etc...everyone has a learning curve, takes guts to admit you made a mistake. (thumbs u Good luck with the wonderful artwork!

and put RMA on ignore, I have, first time I have ever tried putting someone on ignore...it makes life a lot sunnier:)

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

RMA, is this what you need to see in order for me to prove myself worthy of this place? Mini-skirt and high heels? Cuz ill rock the spoon outta those heels. lol

You are already worthy. But, if you want to do a youtube video for us......

:insane:

To err is human, etc...everyone has a learning curve, takes guts to admit you made a mistake. (thumbs u Good luck with the wonderful artwork!

and put RMA on ignore, I have, first time I have ever tried putting someone on ignore...it makes life a lot sunnier:)

Thank you sharon. :foryou:

The popcorn making guy just quit after you posted this

lol, i didnt even see that til you quoted it. That's going to be alot of popcorn.

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

You are already worthy. But, if you want to do a youtube video for us......

Haha. Maybe it'll go viral. I think i would look pretty funny. 6'7" 235lbs guy in heels and mini skirt. That'd be something to see.

]You are already worthy. But, if you want to do a youtube video for us......

Haha. Maybe it'll go viral. I think i would look pretty funny. 6'7" 235lbs guy in heels and mini skirt. That'd be something to see.

6' 7'' and 235 lbs? I am glad you are good natured. :eek:

You're kidding right? I mean the guy makes a mistake, and you want to tar and feather the guy (shrug)

Nice. Hope he's the next Neal adams and you end up kissing his heels for a signature someday.

Possible, but unlikely.

He's got talent, though, I will admit.

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

Austin, if you decide to sport those heels, please send me some pics via PM

:headbang:

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

hm