• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

excelsior1986 I have a bone to pick with you.

332 posts in this topic

Now he's soliciting books on the CGC Signature Thread.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

RMA, is this what you need to see in order for me to prove myself worthy of this place? Mini-skirt and high heels? Cuz ill rock the spoon outta those heels. lol

Austin, if you decide to sport those heels, please send me some pics via PM

:headbang:

Now he's soliciting books on the CGC Signature Thread.

I still have commisions to do for people and just because this happened doesn't mean im gonna run away with my tail in between my legs and not try to promote my artwork anymore. Art is what im passionate about, and NOTHING will stop me from doing what i need to do to support it. If you have some kind of problem with it, or feel i shouldn't be allowed to sell my art on here anymore, then please feel free to PM me anytime. Im capable of having a civil conversation, and theres no need to run and "tattle" on me.

Quite frankly, if you are able to generate extra money by doing some sketch covers for people, then good for you.

prostitute.jpg

(tsk)

RMA, is this what you need to see in order for me to prove myself worthy of this place? Mini-skirt and high heels? Cuz ill rock the spoon outta those heels. lol

Austin, if you decide to sport those heels, please send me some pics via PM

:headbang:

WTH did I walk into...??????? :eek::sick:

Having personally met and hung out with Austin on a number of occasions I can say from my own first hand experience he is a good guy.

He has a genuine love of comics and art and has offered to help me out on numerous occasions with moving, not something most people just volunteer to do.

And without divulging too much of his personal life, I know he does quite a bit to help out his family.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you Beau (worship)

I've only known Austin for a short time but he's one of the good guys IMO. And you can tell by talking to him how much he does to help the family and also how passionate he is about our hobby and his art.

At the same time. Mike is also one of the most outstanding folks around. One of my favorite things to say about a deserving person is "He/She's Good People!" and Mike is just that. I don't even need to give examples - this thread is one big example of this. I understand how Mike feels because when you see something like that on the surface it can be very frustrating and make you wonder why you even bother.

Two great human beings and fellow Forumites. So this sort of bums me out seeing this plastered all over Comics General. Just sort of gives me that sordid TMZ vibe.

A few months back I gathered some books for Austin that he was looking for. Shortly after I obtained the books for him he ran into some trouble and was unable to pay for them. But this was NOT a person handing over a bunch of BS at all. My BS Monitor didn't so much as beep. This was someone trying do the right thing.

So, his gloomy skies came and went and then about a month later he contcted me to take care of his bill and did so immediately.

Perception is everything, especially here on the boards where everything is magnified. By shopping for comics right out in the open after Mike gave him money definitely looks bad. I totally understand.

For what it is worth I gave Austin a chance when he had some issues. In return he proved himself willing to do the right thing and he made good and then some. I would hate for this to cause people to turn him away or to think of him in a negative context.

Everyone has issues and IMO the people with the biggest issues are those who refuse to acknowledge or even care that fellow boardies might be going through a tough time.

And the worst? Those who decide to slander, pile it on or troll a particular person that they have no dealings with whatsoever. Keep your own house in order. Don't try to be Sherock Holmes and dig up more dirt on a person that you don't even know so you can post it here. If someone hasn't done wrong by you, you have no business posting smack here. This is a community. Stick together and treat others as you would have them do to you.

This is just my 2c of course. Hopefully by the time I post this everything has been smoothed over and is all good.

I remember the toughest kid in school beating up the smallest kid because he brought egg salad to school and it stunk so bad. At first I was mad about the smell, but felt bad for the little guy. This thread is having the same effect on me.

Mark, Thank you for the post. I appreciate it.

Eric and everyone else, Pictures will be $20 each.

Wait, I dont feel like reading..20 bucks for what kind of pics? :popcorn:

The girl in the picture looks close to 6'7", but only about 110 lbs.

Don't be so sure it's a girl in that photo. Here in New York City it's not always so easy to tell.

Don't be so sure it's a girl in that photo. Here in New York City it's not always so easy to tell.

I was thinking the same thing, lol

I was thinking the same thing, lol

I see she, he, uhh whatever, has a squeegee hm

Picking up some extra dollars,

your windows cleaned with every monkey-shine. :P

And the worst? Those who decide to slander, pile it on or troll a particular person that they have no dealings with whatsoever. Keep your own house in order. Don't try to be Sherock Holmes and dig up more dirt on a person that you don't even know so you can post it here. If someone hasn't done wrong by you, you have no business posting smack here. This is a community. Stick together and treat others as you would have them do to you.

Sorry Kramerica.

I'm gonna tell you like I've been telling everyone else:

No good deed goes unpunished.

Of course you are right, and are well-intended. But that will get you nowhere on this Forum.

You wanna get somewhere? Take all their garbage they spew forth, choose a side, defend that side that would make Al Quida turn green with envy, deny, defy, and deflect any and all reason, and you will win many over here. They will like you, as they can control you. They can type anything they want about you and you won't raise a stink.

Me? I am nowhere here and proud of it. I had done nothing to anyone and got grief for the majority of my time here. Many here took the other side, based on many things, most, if not all, are untrue. I decided to fight back and give it a good shot. And I did. I am my own man and answer to no one here and could be dying on the streets penniless and would never even THINK of asking anyone here for help. CGC puts up with the trolls because of " they bring traffic to this site" so they chose a side: no matter how many good ones that were chased off here in my 12 years or so here.

Many saved the flame wars I have been involved in, and for "their" so-called good reason(s). They were defending their "friends" from another place.

Me? if I was associated with anyone like those "friends" from another place, I would disavow them immediately, and have stated so many times.

Sorry Kramerica, this is NOT a Community. It is junior high online.

CAL who just caught more wind on a Thread trashing IMSM again...

Sorry Kramerica.

Of course you are right, and are well-intended. But that will get you nowhere on this Forum.

You wanna get somewhere? Take all their garbage they spew forth, choose a side, defend that side that would make Al Quida turn green with envy, deny, defy, and deflect any and all reason, and you will win many over here. They will like you, as they can control you. They can type anything they want about you and you won't raise a stink.

Me? I am nowhere here and proud of it. I had done nothing to anyone and got grief for the majority of my time here. Many here took the other side, based on many things, most, if not all, are untrue. I decided to fight back and give it a good shot. And I did. I am my own man and answer to no one here and could be dying on the streets penniless and would never even THINK of asking anyone here for help. CGC puts up with the trolls because of " they bring traffic to this site" so they chose a side: no matter how many good ones that were chased off here in my 12 years or so here.

Many saved the flame wars I have been involved in, and for "their" so-called good reason(s). They were defending their "friends" from another place.

Me? if I was associated with anyone like those "friends" from another place, I would disavow them immediately, and have stated so many times.

Cue sad violin music. hm

Sorry Kramerica.

It's called "breaking wind," not "catching wind."

Sorry Kramerica.

Cue sad violin music. hm

cue the clip of Hulk showing Loki who is who...

Sorry Kramerica.

Cue sad violin music. hm

Cue the clip of John Cleese farting in your general direction.

Sorry Kramerica.

Cue sad violin music. hm

SadClown.jpg

Sorry Kramerica.

Cue sad violin music. hm

Cue the clip of Hannibal Lecter escaping the cell, Dice X is the dumb guard...

Sorry Kramerica.

Cue sad violin music. hm

Cue the clip of Hannibal Lecter escaping the cell, Dice X is the dumb guard...

Cue the clip of "Keyser Soze" getting his gold lighter and walking out of Jail without a limp