• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Recreations!! 5/20/12 Fantastic Four 50 FINISHED!

53 posts in this topic

I just got my Avengers 57 in the other day and i FREAKING LOVE IT!!! :cloud9:

It is so nice i cant believe it! I had to trim it a little to fit it into the frame and seriously, i felt HORRIBLE doing it like i was ruining some uber expensive piece of OA from a famous artist. Thats how nice it is in person!

I know i recommended that all of you guys PM him to have him do a cover for you if you were interested but after seeing this Avengers 57, i want him to do like 10 more Avengers covers for me. Soooo, until he can do a wall full of covers for him, STAY AWAY FROM MY ARTIST!!! :sumo:lol

Here it is hung up in my bookshelf on my "Homage to Dr. Henry Pym shelf" :cloud9:

bs7.jpg

bs1.jpg

Very cool! :applause:

Here are a few shots of TOS 39 and Action 1 in my home office/comic room

dbf57fb5.jpg

ad617650.jpg

4b13bb42.jpg

(worship)

Thank you sooooo much for posting those pics. It's so cool to see them up and on display.

Those posters are very cool. Those are two covers I hope to do very soon, especially the SS1. I'm working on SS 4 right now that I think you guys will like.