• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,903 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2023 at 7:05 AM, Marty Mann said:

How do I change this topic title from "THE TOP TWO IN MY COLLECTION" to "THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION"?

Open it up to the first page. There are 3 little dots on the right side. Click on them and then hit edit. You can then revise your title. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:36 AM, Robot Man said:

Open it up to the first page. There are 3 little dots on the right side. Click on them and then hit edit. You can then revise your title. 

I click on the three dots and  it comes up with REPORT or SHARE no edit.

Edited by Marty Mann

On 8/17/2023 at 7:05 AM, Marty Mann said:

How do I change this topic title from "THE TOP TWO IN MY COLLECTION" to "THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION"?

I think you can only change thread titles for a limited amount of time (at least, I've heard that's the case with sales threads).  

Thanks to a nudge by sfcityduck  I am revisiting and "bumping" my thread which I have neglected for the past

six months thinking that it had run it's course. I even tried to have the title changed from "THE TOP TWO IN MY

COLLECTION" to THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION but had no luck there.

When I first posted on the sight, before I was able to share images, I listed SUPERBOY #1 and FLASH COMICS #104

as my "TOP TWO" didn't realize then that my SPIRIT #22 would be come the most  valuable book in my collection.

For those who might visit this thread for the first time my first posted image is located on page 12, TERRY-TOONS #38 for.

Again, THANKS to all of those in the collecting community for your kind words and continued interest.

Martyl

• Administrator
On 2/23/2024 at 9:59 PM, Readcomix said:
On 8/18/2023 at 11:39 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I think you can only change thread titles for a limited amount of time (at least, I've heard that's the case with sales threads).  

I believe this is the case, after one year. Perhaps mods can help? @CGC Mike

It's 2 years.  I changed the title of this thread.  

On 2/24/2024 at 7:37 AM, CGC Mike said:

It's 2 years.  I changed the title of this thread.  

THANK YOU!

Marty