• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Priority to Canada on 2lbs is $24.51 regardless of where you live in the US. If you use the mobile app on the USPS site, they don't even bother to ask for a zip code as it is irrelevant. First class shipping is cheaper, but NOT trackable. I honestly can't believe you are having such a hard time grasping this. Again...1st class does *NOT* count.

I didnt say 1st class ever, so feel free to quote where I did.... I posted a link to a priority shipped item, that showed the tracking. I cant believe you are having such a hard time grasping that making up things I didnt say is meaningless.

AGAIN, making up things I didnt say....still meaningless. lol.

anyone interested in continuing to see rivera cry, it continues here. Otherwise, on with the Revival thread.

seriously you've been proved wrong multiple times by multiple people here Eisley... can you not get the idea that you were mistaken, learn something new and move on? you are misinformed in your stance, and are spouting nonsense that is 100% incorrect. I was more than nice about it the first time, have remained nice about it the second time. I will remain nice about it yet again because I have no reason to sour my name here. so I'll put money where my mouth is on top of it:

No actually i wasnt proven wrong, and you can repeat what I said to you back at me but that doesnt make it true. As for remaining nice, good grief, as if that's a threat. lol, say what ever you'd like little boy. You are just continuously repeating yourself without disproving anything.

I already linked you actual shipping stuff. You have made up claims about the guy losing money on it, that may or may not be true, but is irrelevant. Then you lied about how much you ship outside the US. lol Just post shipping links next time you do, or I can teach you how if you need help.

Not only that, you try to make claims about the USPS site which I LINKED to someone else pages before you started your rambling nonsense. Anyone can go there and plug in numbers, and I was the one who linked it to the thread. NOT you. I POSTED THE USPS SITE, lol, how much clearer can that be. I dont need you to read out what it says there, I'm the one who linked it.

As for your $5 paypal comment. ROFL, as if I care about $5. It costs me more than $5 dollars out of my day just to write this post to you.

I'll keep buying stuff from the US like I always do, and paying less than you said for Priority Shipping from time to time, especially if its a close state. You keep going on being wrong, and those that havent been sucked into your vacuum of crying fit posts will have learned that shipping to Canada is easy and not nearly as expensive as they thought. That USPS is the way to go, never FedEx or UPS, and hopefully more CGC books will be available from this forum as ignorance is lifted. That was the point before your derail, remains the point, and you just keep on crying ok fella.

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay <3.

EDIT:

PS -30 seconds of looking, Michigan shipper, $13.50 for his USPS Priority Mail CGC books.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Wars-5-CGC-9-8-1977-Marvel-Comic-1-st-Print-/370332607181

;) you can look up more yourself, there are thousands of people, and let them all know they are putting in negative handling charges, so that Ebay shows it as the official service.

Edited by eisley

I just can't let it go.... lol

if i was wrong, i'd have trouble letting it go too...

flatrate boxes are obviously a flat rate and the same everywhere, others are not. not going to debate it any further, my links and points stand for themselves. Plus my experience every day.

Is there a magic number for the amount of people it takes to convince you that you don't know what you're talking about? Or is more of a "shifting the goal posts" sort of situation?

USPS priority mail to Canada costs the exact same amount no matter where it originates from in the US. As a matter of fact, this is the case for any USPS shipment that's going to another country - whether it's shipped from Chicago, New York or San Francisco makes no difference whatsoever in the final shipping cost.

(This is also why the USPS Postage Price Calculator removes the originating ZIP code field when you select a destination that's outside of the US.)

If you're shipping a box USPS priority to Canada that weighs between 1 lbs 1oz and 2 lbs, it will cost you $24.51 if you print the postage online - this is not something that's up for discussion, this is an easily-verifiable fact.

If someone puts $19 as the shipping cost for a CGC'ed book that's going to Canada - and sends it USPS priority - they will have lost money on that shipment.

If someone puts $19 as the shipping cost for a CGC'ed book that's going to Canada - and sends it USPS priority - they will have lost money on that shipment.

Are you trying to say that someone might charge LESS than the actual cost of postage? I don't believe it.

I just can't let it go.... lol

if i was wrong, i'd have trouble letting it go too...

flatrate boxes are obviously a flat rate and the same everywhere, others are not. not going to debate it any further, my links and points stand for themselves. Plus my experience every day.

Is there a magic number for the amount of people it takes to convince you that you don't know what you're talking about? Or is more of a "shifting the goal posts" sort of situation?

USPS priority mail to Canada costs the exact same amount no matter where it originates from in the US. As a matter of fact, this is the case for any USPS shipment that's going to another country - whether it's shipped from Chicago, New York or San Francisco makes no difference whatsoever in the final shipping cost.

(This is also why the USPS Postage Price Calculator removes the originating ZIP code field when you select a destination that's outside of the US.)

If you're shipping a box USPS priority to Canada that weighs between 1 lbs 1oz and 2 lbs, it will cost you $24.51 if you print the postage online - this is not something that's up for discussion, this is an easily-verifiable fact.

Well, he did say "if i was wrong, i'd have trouble letting it go too..." I guess he has trouble letting it go. How about this:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5971163#Post5971163

anyone interested in continuing to see rivera cry, it continues here. Otherwise, on with the Revival thread.

seriously you've been proved wrong multiple times by multiple people here Eisley... can you not get the idea that you were mistaken, learn something new and move on? you are misinformed in your stance, and are spouting nonsense that is 100% incorrect. I was more than nice about it the first time, have remained nice about it the second time. I will remain nice about it yet again because I have no reason to sour my name here. so I'll put money where my mouth is on top of it:

No actually i wasnt proven wrong, and you can repeat what I said to you back at me but that doesnt make it true. As for remaining nice, good grief, as if that's a threat. lol, say what ever you'd like little boy. You are just continuously repeating yourself without disproving anything.

I already linked you actual shipping stuff. You have made up claims about the guy losing money on it, that may or may not be true, but is irrelevant. Then you lied about how much you ship outside the US. lol Just post shipping links next time you do, or I can teach you how if you need help.

Not only that, you try to make claims about the USPS site which I LINKED to someone else pages before you started your rambling nonsense. Anyone can go there and plug in numbers, and I was the one who linked it to the thread. NOT you. I POSTED THE USPS SITE, lol, how much clearer can that be. I dont need you to read out what it says there, I'm the one who linked it.

As for your $5 paypal comment. ROFL, as if I care about $5. It costs me more than $5 dollars out of my day just to write this post to you.

I'll keep buying stuff from the US like I always do, and paying less than you said for Priority Shipping from time to time, especially if its a close state. You keep going on being wrong, and those that havent been sucked into your vacuum of crying fit posts will have learned that shipping to Canada is easy and not nearly as expensive as they thought. That USPS is the way to go, never FedEx or UPS, and hopefully more CGC books will be available from this forum as ignorance is lifted. That was the point before your derail, remains the point, and you just keep on crying ok fella.

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay <3.

EDIT:

PS -30 seconds of looking, Michigan shipper, $13.50 for his USPS Priority Mail CGC books.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Wars-5-CGC-9-8-1977-Marvel-Comic-1-st-Print-/370332607181

;) you can look up more yourself, there are thousands of people, and let them all know they are putting in negative handling charges, so that Ebay shows it as the official service.

last post on the matter from me, people can sift through this garbage if they want and come to their own conclusions

once again providing your own links to prove you are wrong? this seller requires international bidders make a second payment for actual shipping costs (ebay only allows you to set shipping up to a certain $ amount for different types of items) as pulled directly from their page and laid out for you if you had actually bothered to read the "shipping and terms" section on their auction:

to Canada:

$13 to ship a CGC book

$13.50: added fee to ship to Canada

Canada S/H: If you elect no insurance ( your risk) $13.50 fee to ship in heavy duty box. 1 CGC comic insured for up to $67 is $20.00. See above for other terms

which comes out to $26.50 which perfectly matches up to the $25 (cost to ship 2 lb package priority with tracking to canada) + $1.50 handling

also noone said a person can't charge you less than it costs to ship, the argument here is that it COSTS them $13 to ship like you are stating. its a pretty common practice for anyone who is shipping internationally to set their shipping price as the highest they can on ebay and then notate in their auctions that the actual shipping costs for international will be higher and stating their terms.

anything else you care to be proved wrong about? you do realize there is a reason that not a single person is coming to your defense and defending you as being right don't you? I'm here to help provide useful information and learn things myself, not spread misinformation.

as for "my FAILbiz" I enjoy the work I do, and am proud of what I spend my time and efforts on with the DIY punk/hardcore label I run. if anyone is into that sorta thing and wants a link to check it out (yourself included Eisley) feel free to drop me a PM or just hit up google for Headfirst! Records . as for the being respectful/nice comments earlier they weren't meant as a threat. I'm not here or anywhere on the internet to try to stir mess.

either way I'm done with the stupidity that is arguing with you about this back to regularly scheduled Revivalist!

OK who brought the Revival #1 9.9 for $417 :ohnoez:

Holy !

Sorry nothing relate to the revival!

I just finish watching the rap video of your GIF, that guy is ***** funny with his dancing, William Hong II....

It's currently my favorite video atm. Just so hilarious. But back on topic. Can't wait for the 3rd printing of #1 and #3 to come out.

Edited by Miso

I'll be subbing one of each cover tomorrow probably. They all look fantastic, and it will be my first submission(outside of my submission done onsite last month which was really my first ever). Finally signed up for the membership so very excited, wish me luck! :wishluck:

I'll be subbing one of each cover tomorrow probably. They all look fantastic, and it will be my first submission(outside of my submission done onsite last month which was really my first ever). Finally signed up for the membership so very excited, wish me luck! :wishluck:
Good luck. One day I will also sub a few :grin: