• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Y'all are both pretty much gushing fanboys. Is this your first published work?

first one i've sent in to a comic.

i mailed them my Ibby nickname idea, see if she tries and sticks him with that in a later issue.

Edited by krighton

You are in there too? That's pretty funny. I'm pretty sure I wrote in because someone posted on here that they were giving away something for asking a question. I can't remember exactly.

Either way, if anyone would like to send me their copy, i'd be happy to arrange a signing event and get a facilitator to witness if they'd like a HugeRosen CGC SS Revival #3.

EDIT: Yes, first published work. Makes it even more valuable for SS opportunity. :baiting:

EDIT 2: Acutally, thinking back, I have been featured on espn.com and si.com asking questions about fantasy football and stuff of that nature, but first printed work.

Looking forward to second print variant HR/krighton cover

You are in there too? That's pretty funny. I'm pretty sure I wrote in because someone posted on here that they were giving away something for asking a question. I can't remember exactly.

Either way, if anyone would like to send me their copy, i'd be happy to arrange a signing event and get a facilitator to witness if they'd like a HugeRosen CGC SS Revival #3.

EDIT: Yes, first published work. Makes it even more valuable for SS opportunity. :baiting:

EDIT 2: Acutally, thinking back, I have been featured on espn.com and si.com asking questions about fantasy football and stuff of that nature, but first printed work.

Looking forward to second print variant HR/krighton cover

Yes! I'll be looking through the shelves at my LCS for that coveted Gem 9.4

I was there earlier. I had my 1 copy in my pull and there was only one other copy on the shelf when I left (I didn't buy it). That was about 11:15 today. U wouldn't have wanted the one on the shelf anyways. Bottom left corner was pretty much ripped. The WD #102's that were on the shelf looked like they got run over by a semi truck. Luckily the one in my pull looked ok.

However, now that i've been published in it, I expect sell outs across the country. :kidaround:

Edited by HugeRosen

I was there earlier. I had my 1 copy in my pull and there was only one other copy on the shelf when I left (I didn't buy it). That was about 11:15 today. U wouldn't have wanted the one on the shelf anyways. Bottom left corner was pretty much ripped. The WD #102's that were on the shelf looked like they got run over by a semi truck. Luckily the one in my pull looked ok.

Yeah. Those WDs looked horrible. I didn't buy anything from them. Bought everything from the bookstore on northlake. Wanted to ask if they had a few things but I couldn't get a word in with the employees. Too busy chatting with his friends.

Edited by lostpike

Okay HughRosen and RoastedBagel. Which one of you bought the LCS out of Revival? Just stopped by and not one copy there!

Had to drive over to that little dinky bookstore. They had one poor loney 9.4 copy there.

My main LCS only pulls Revival's for me and one other subscriber, so I know there won't be any extra on his shelf, so I'll prob go to Tate's.

Once again my area seems to be the exception. If anyone is in the general vicinity, Graham Cracker Comics in Downers Grove has plenty of copies for #3, #1 3rd print and #2 2nd print. They all look really nice too. I picked up 2 of each for myself around 4pm and they still had about 10-15 of each available.

Third print for the first issue now? Wow. I picked up #3 today. Still haven't read it. I have to say I enjoyed both issues but for some reason have been hesitant to go ahead and add it to the pull list. If I like this issue I suppose I will. Also, at my LCS there were probably five copies left by the time I bought mine. He probably didn't order too many more than that.