• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Not sure I disagree about the price for that grade

Not sure I'd stretch to that price for a 9.4 when 9.8's are still so easy to find.

The last two 9.8 1:10 variants sold for under $100. I was going to buy the most recent one that went for $91, but was at the hospital last night :|

if anyone who is looking to get out, feel free to PM me, I'll pay a bit more than the current ebay prices. I have all the other covers, and need that one to complete a 9.8 set.

I also made a bid on this book but didn't up to my highest point because I assumed I would be at my computer later that night. doh!

Really? I'd have to disagree. People may have been happy to sell when prices softened but Chew #1 was never a cover price book. Atleast not 1 week after release.

Much as I would love to disagree with him he is right. The :censored: book has sold well since the first few weeks. As much as it pains me to admit it, the book has an audience a very loyal one. :sick: there I said it.

hm

:P

i'll bet Norton is swamped this week, though maybe everyone will be standing in line at the BK & Fiona table and give him some space to work.

True. The person I have running for me said they had spoken with Norton ahead of time and said he should be able to fit it in so here's hoping.

Though I couldn't make it to NYCC I managed to pick up some new Revival artwork.

Cover for issue #6 and the cover for Larry's 2nd of 12 variants.

8078300108_0a5dfe505b.jpg

Larry's Variant Cover #2 (literally the sister image to my #1)

8078300186_2acd5b01c8.jpg

tumblr_m7ob1n6ug71qk06tro2_500.gif

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

Though I couldn't make it to NYCC I managed to pick up some new Revival artwork.

Cover for issue #6 and the cover for Larry's variant for issue #2.

8078300108_0a5dfe505b.jpg

Larry's Variant for #2 (literally the sister image to my #1)

8078300186_2acd5b01c8.jpg

tumblr_m7ob1n6ug71qk06tro2_500.gif

:applause:

Still waiting for you to sell me the #5 :baiting:

Edited by HugeRosen