• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Because 3x Yellow > Blue :makepoint:

CGC would have you believe that, and force people competing in registry sets competitions to get them done.

If he already has the book in blue, it's moot though. No harm in adding some with scribbling on them to keep his registry on top.

Because 3x Yellow > Blue :makepoint:

CGC would have you believe that, and force people competing in registry sets competitions to get them done.

If he already has the book in blue, it's moot though. No harm in adding some with scribbling on them to keep his registry on top.

CGC didn't make me believe anything - SS books are the bees knees :banana:

I've got to admit, the yellow and blue do clash a bit on this book.

F0CA01A9-95B7-4AD6-88E1-4E880C763F41-982-000000B3CAA1BACC_zps36bbde05.jpg

The 9.8 blue label I'm waiting to come back from CGC is probably more aesthetically pleasing... but will not be as interesting as the one above.

There, fixed that for you. :grin::foryou:

When is the next trade coming out? Been buying but not reading... Need me some trades.

July.

revivaltpb2-200x300.jpg

REVIVAL TP VOL 02 LIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT

(W) Tim Seeley (A) Mike Norton, Mark Englert (CA) Mike Norton, Jenny Frison

story TIM SEELEY

art MIKE NORTON & MARK ENGLERT

cover MIKE NORTON & JENNY FRISON

For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now the living and the recently returned struggle to maintain a sense of normalcy, amidst political and religious conflicts.

Collects REVIVAL #6-11.

No, I know I didn't see them, and don't think they had any of the Revival Lego figures. Picked up the Hoax Hunters one.

Still on the hunt for a Friday Badge from C2E2 also.

Yeah I would like a 2012 Friday C2E2 badge as well, was there a 2013 revival badge I've missed?

Got a WTB for a bits and bobs, including the badge here

The 2013 Friday C2E2 badge was Revival, not 2012.

Jenny did not have any of the Revival prints that I saw on Sunday, but I did pick up a few of her art books. I'll post pictures later, I think 2 of them had Revival art in them.