• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I still love it. Have a bunch of slabs that are worth more to me than their actual value. But I'm ok with that. They could be worth a $1 and I'd still like owning them. :cloud9:

I can see the criticism for stereotyping - but I don't think it's a really "deep" story. Just pure entertainment with characters I enjoy once a month. :)

I still really enjoy the series and wouldn't change my screen-name. My name is based on my collecting habits. I hoard, and Revival is a big chunk of that hoard!

R_H

Need anymore. :baiting:

lol

:( That's sad to hear Miso! :sorry:

Unfortunately, I don't think slabbed copies are doing all that well anywhere. Book is still a great read, but prices have kind of dropped off. (shrug)

:gossip: Check with rufus t. firefly . I know he was working on compiling a nice set. Maybe if you wanted to break up your set, he'd take some off of your hands. (thumbs u

Only two of them are slabbed. Everything else is raw. I'm not expecting much for them but I would want to get rid of them as a whole. It's a few shy of 100 books so would help to make space.

Well boys, the day has come for me. I'm going to have to drop Revival. Just don't have the time to care for my collection. What do you all think, should I sell my mega lot here or just go to ebay?

I'd hold on to that if I were you. Walking Dead took 7yrs before it turned to gold.

I just read the first TPB. It didn't blow me away but I liked it fine. Does it get better or worse from this point on ?
Better. :grin:

Better, for sure. Catch up so we can geek out discussing it... :grin: