• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed - NEW SET REQUESTS (Full Sets Only)

518 posts in this topic

Guys there is no need to do repeat requests, whether it's requests that are already in Gemmas to do list or one requested only 2 posts behind (shrug)
Is there a to-do list so we don't repeat any requests?

Hi Gemma,

I'm sure that this list isn't your first priority, but the Psychoanalysis set that is the last set requested on this thread's list was requested on 11/4/12 (I just tracked it down). You're not far from the end of this thread's list. Is there any chance that this list will be completed for this year's registry set awards?

Thanks!

Gemma,

I would like to request a set to be made for:

Guy Gardner

There is only one Guy Gardner series (it began in October of 1992) but it becomes 'Guy Gardner: Warrior' later on in the run. Please add my request to the list - thank you!

Ryan

Hello Gemma, Hope all is going well. I would like to request the following Grimm Fairy Tales sets be created to help manage things better.

Grimm Fairy Tales The Piper

Grimm Fairy Tales Inferno

Grimm Fairy Tales "Neverland" (attached with) "Tales From Neverland"

Grimm Fairy Tales Alice In Wonderland

Hopefully just doing some of these early runs will make things easier and better.

Thanks Mongoose01