• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2022 at 7:22 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Nice signature placement , book was made to be signed there‼️👍😷🥰

I couldn't agree with you more.  When the book first came out that was my thought exactly - that would be a great place for his signature!  Plus, you get the dragon silhouette in the background and a great homage to his first appearance.  Thanks.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:37 AM, DELTA 62 said:

@ivdyer

So, when do you open up the Ash Gonzales art gallery?  All your pieces from him are amazing and seriously could be displayed in their own comic art gallery.  Congrats on that Hillary Swank!

He is a blessing and a curse! He lives just a few miles from my office so its too damn convenient. I appreciate the compliments and I am sure he does as well.  I have 10-12 CGC short boxes filled with slabs that he has done or waiting to do.  There is more to come!    

On 2/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, ivdyer said:

He is a blessing and a curse! He lives just a few miles from my office so its too damn convenient. I appreciate the compliments and I am sure he does as well.  I have 10-12 CGC short boxes filled with slabs that he has done or waiting to do.  There is more to come!    

So, what you are saying is that Ash should be able to attend the grand opening!