• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

sorry just to clarify is that a Longshot TPB that collects the (1985-86) 6 part mini-series or is it something else? i'm not familiar with the cover/image so i'm not sure what it is exactly.

Checking the picture against the MyComicShop.com listing, I'd say that yes, it is the TPB collecting the 1985-86 mini series.

Think you need to offer a better book mate!

That one looks like its been in a dentists office for a year!...lol

Unfortunately, condition doesn't always play a role for me. Foreign books are hard to find, and condition isn't my primary concern with these.

Sorry I haven't found something suitable yet- I'll check over my books one last time when I get home. I'll throw something else up.

Unfortunately, condition doesn't always play a role for me. Foreign books are hard to find, and condition isn't my primary concern with these.

Sorry I haven't found something suitable yet- I'll check over my books one last time when I get home. I'll throw something else up.

Hey, I thought this was a cool offering. Foreign edition of Wolverine #1, what's not to like?