• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Nobody needs that Suicide Squad 1? Nice looking copy that should only get hotter once the movie gets closer.

I'll take the suicide squad. I'll post my offer in a few minutes.

Fresh off his victory in the grading contest!

1Cool...You must live on planet Bizarro to call that a victory. But it sure was fun. :)

Here's my offer.

foKmNZH_zpsiurrjr4i.png

Grade/Condition?

You really were not watching the results of the Grading contest if you are asking for a grade. :baiting:

To be fair I had to fight my way back to middle of the pack. Great grading contest all the way around.

I don't understand. Did someone take Wall-Crawler's offer?

This thread is extremely confusing.

Only if you are a stickler for rules. The previous offer had us stuck in limbo so KPR was nice enough to offer up a nice Subby 1 to get the thread back on track.

If I remember the original rules correctly that was the way it was. If something didn't get taken in some period of time anyone could "pay it forward" to restart the thread. I don't think it hurts things to have someone do that if an offer reverts a few times.

Wasn't trying to confuse or step on anyone's toes. Thread stalled so I put a book up. Nothing more than that. Very happy to see it moving and hoping the JDs stay clear.

That was very generous – I wasn’t sure if you were joking or what, otherwise I would have probably picked it: I need a lowgrade copy. :)

For the address: almost everyone and his mama knows by now I have generous board friends holding books for me in the USA. :D

Only if you are a stickler for rules. The previous offer had us stuck in limbo so KPR was nice enough to offer up a nice Subby 1 to get the thread back on track.

(Thumbs u

So did KPR get the initial book offer that was claimed but not consummated?

(Thumbs u

Isn't it kind of an unfair statement to say that the previous offer had us "stuck in limbo" when it was claimed 3 times but no one took 3 follow up offers so it reverted back 3 times? Are we "sure" it was the previous offer that did it in???

Not to mention there was a lot of back and forth about PIF in general so yeah, I was not keen to throw more stuff at the wall to see if something new would stick.

I'm not one to take something and not give anything back though. If KPR wants any of the books I posted, he can let me know, if not, I'll think of something to reciprocate the fact I received something.