• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Darn - that would be a great concert to go to but I'll be in Orlando next week . . and I live in Ohio. Hope they come this way. Nice offers man!

If the tickets were for music I listened to I would be all over it! Be careful though about the timetable. Someone could claim them on Monday or Tuesday, put up an offer that doesn't get taken and by the time it reverted it would be too late for you to use the tickets.

Why o Why did I participate in this thread again....lol

Option 1 -

Tickets (good seats) to see Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson in Irvine, CA this coming Thursday (Good seats)....this show is basically sold out (I think lawn are still available)...**JUST ADDED** I'll throw in a Marilyn Manson autographed CD

Option 2 -

Walking Dead Compendium 1 + TPB's 17, 18, 19 and 20 (Buy Compendium 2 on Amazon for $35 and you have every issue available in TPB form up to current last few months)

JUST ADDED Option 3-

Walking Dead Season 4 on Blu Ray

Why o Why did I participate in this thread again....lol

Option 1 -

Tickets (good seats) to see Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson in Irvine, CA this coming Thursday (Good seats)....this show is basically sold out (I think lawn are still available)...**JUST ADDED** I'll throw in a Marilyn Manson autographed CD

Option 2 -

Walking Dead Compendium 1 + TPB's 17, 18, 19 and 20 (Buy Compendium 2 on Amazon for $35 and you have every issue available in TPB form up to current last few months)

JUST ADDED Option 3-

If you have the Dukes of Hazzard series I will take it!! :insane:

I'm just shaking my head here....my offers are definitely desirable...the pool of people participating here must be MAD small.

Sorry to have stalled thread again but this is all my offers:

Offer 1 -

2 tickets to this Thursday Night's Smashing Pumpkins / Marilyn Manson concert in Irvine, Ca with good seats (basically a sold out show) + a Marilyn Manson autographed CD

Option 2 -

Walking Dead Compendium 1 plus Volumes 17-20

Option 3 -

FInal Addition - Option 4 -

Brand New in box Roku 3 with headphones...gave one of these away a few months back and was a hit...awesome device.

If no takers guess it reverts back once again

Roku - :takeit:

I also question the wisdom of my decision here, but since I am tired of the kids asking me to get one I'll jump in.

offers coming shortly