• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Look at that, the man done takes requests! Do It To It TC!

You can't say the man's not tryin'!

My daughter asked me (again) today...when can we watch Netflix on tv? Soon I lied to her. Once I get that Roku I will be on the couch for quite a while watching the Daredevil series and it will be NO SOUP FOR YOU for the rest of the family!

Love the offers, Frank, but as I stated in other occasions I believe they can be too much "mixed".

For example, the last offer would maybe have been better with all Lev Gleason books or all Western books, but not a mix-up of the two.

Or maybe it’s just me… lol

New stuff for the reversion...

I'll cover s/h in the US

Option 1 - pick one of these

The Completely MAD Don Martin slipcased HC (this one is large, in charge, and seriously heavy folks and will come to you via media mail)

CJlv4qgUMAAAk_U.jpg

CJlwwUYWsAQwaeK.jpgCJlwwVzWcAEAs04.jpg

Trans Am Champions- Signed and sketched Phil Noto sketchbook

CJlwnPUXAAA8Yod.jpgCJlwnOoWEAAz-JN.jpg

All 6 Alex Ross oversized DC softcovers

CJlvr8xXAAEw_Xt.jpg

The Chronicles of Narnia Conan volumes 1-4 collecting the Roy Thomas / BWS stories

CJlv4vuUcAABVib.jpg

Little Nemo in Slumberland collection V2 HC

CJlwnYMWgAE0i7V.jpgCJlwnVXW8AAzjX5.jpg

Option 2 TWO of these slabs. I can give the notes on some of them

CJLHcTxWgAAXWOr.jpg

CJLHY9sWoAAHBII.jpg

CJLHafjWUAAMeE4.jpg

CJl5VPGWsAAqweJ.jpg

CJl5VVKWwAAHSI8.jpg

CJl5UWLWoAAPq2L.jpg

The last three were submitted by me and should have been pressed, but I did not know any better at the time. The Legends 6 was from a boardie at a show who had it as a 9.6! I won't say who it was...but you know who you are! :baiting:

Option 3 TWO of these pieces of OA.

Ben Caldwell Wednesday Comics Wonder Woman panel art (8.5x11 or so)

CJLIlLzVAAAyJut.jpg

GI Joe Tim Seeley bluelines with Cory Gauthier inks

CJLIlfxUMAAshUL.jpg

Karl Moline X-Men Origins Emma Frost page

CJLIlNmVEAA32uB.jpg

Limited s/n Print signed by Kevin Eastman and Dave Sim

CJLcWdLUMAA42F0.jpg

these two go together and count as one -Rachel Ketchum Star Trek TNG pages

CJLcWg5VEAAyvYl.jpgCJLcWr3VAAEXYlG.jpg

17x5 fastball specials, top one is by Khoi Pham and the bottom by Andy MacDonald (who is working on a Teen Titans 64 page book right now!)

CGDv6IRUgAErhUN.jpg

Option 4 - some hot moderns

CHzc9BPUcAAgaqy.jpgCHzc9RjUsAA0wEm.jpgCHzc6VWUEAAPjjt.jpgCHv2prZUkAAXds5.jpgCHv2pqbUcAApJWJ.jpgCHZvFvYVEAAZ4rt.jpg

Thanks. I would be sad to see most of that first option leave the house but that is the spirit of PIF to me.

That Don Martin, the Ross books, good stuff that I really love reading.

Edited to add: I should put in a disclaimer...will not ship until I finish re-reading your pick! hm

I added an option with some very recent hottish modern comics and added a little more OA to the art option. I think that might be it for my choices though, at least for a few days.

There was a time that offers like those would have been gone in less than 10 seconds of being posted. Maybe 30 seconds at the most, only because it would take that long to decide between the cool options.