• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Truth be told, it's probably my fault that things got messed up. I made a really terrible offer after claiming your stuff, without realizing it. I'm hoping my new offer is better received.

Current offer (Though, kowings you may want to add another option or two. It's a great book, but if it hasn't been snagged by now . . . (shrug) )

1Cool...You must live on planet Bizarro to call that a victory. But it sure was fun. :)

Here's my offer.

foKmNZH_zpsiurrjr4i.png

Only if you are a stickler for rules. The previous offer had us stuck in limbo so KPR was nice enough to offer up a nice Subby 1 to get the thread back on track.

(Thumbs u

Isn't it kind of an unfair statement to say that the previous offer had us "stuck in limbo" when it was claimed 3 times but no one took 3 follow up offers so it reverted back 3 times? Are we "sure" it was the previous offer that did it in???

Not to mention there was a lot of back and forth about PIF in general so yeah, I was not keen to throw more stuff at the wall to see if something new would stick.

I'm not one to take something and not give anything back though. If KPR wants any of the books I posted, he can let me know, if not, I'll think of something to reciprocate the fact I received something.

I'm sorry if my statement came across as accusing you of having a bad offer. I like your mix of books and I was one of the people who took it and tried to get the thread kicked started but I just didn't need you books enough to throw out a large book in exchange. It's a fact that a small batch of lesser desired books has always incited yawns from the few people that frequent this thread. People tend to shy away from the thread when the offers get to the 5 random ok books type of offers.

I thought your offer was fine but I personally would have mixed it up a bit in terms of also offering one nicer book to try to quiet the large group of people that want to shut the door on this thread. I can understand why you held off changing your offer when people are shouting for the thread to get removed from the top but I would have kept offering up books I felt comfortable offering to try to keep the thread moving.

Sorry again if it came across sounding like I was accusing you having a bad offer.

I think it was clear from your post, Andrew, that there was nothing derogatory towards Tyler.

And while I agree with you about the switching I also understand Tyler's sentiments, as it seems there are way more people which care to complain rather than people willing to help. ;)

Current offer (Though, kowings you may want to add another option or two. It's a great book, but if it hasn't been snagged by now . . . (shrug) )

1Cool...You must live on planet Bizarro to call that a victory. But it sure was fun. :)

Here's my offer.

foKmNZH_zpsiurrjr4i.png

I went with the best I had right off the bat. I've still got a pretty small collection. Sorry if it doesn't work.

Here's my offer.

foKmNZH_zpsiurrjr4i.png

I went with the best I had right off the bat. I've still got a pretty small collection. Sorry if it doesn't work.

I know its only one option but your one offer is a nice looking mid grade DC Comics Presents 26 which should be on people want list. There may be only a handful of people who want to keep this thread going so don't feel bad if the offer reverts considering you put up a very nice offer. You may want to invest in a scanner in the future just because it sure helps present your books better.

I'm feeling really depressed today. Can anyone please cheer me up?

Just thinking about all the fireworks and cookouts tomorrow should cheer you right up.

I'm feeling really depressed today. Can anyone please cheer me up?

Just thinking about all the fireworks and cookouts tomorrow should cheer you right up.

Please do not say Greggy is Canadian - we all know Greggy is from up north.

:takeit: Dc Presents

Well my last offer was not a big hit but here it goes...

Option 1 -

2 Tickets (Great seats) to see Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson in Irvine, CA this Thursday

Option 2 -

Walking Dead Compendium 1 + Volumes 17, 18, 19 and 20 TPB's...purchase Compendium 2 and you would have every issue that has been released in TPB I believe