• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Wow! What an amazing offer!

I'm surprised it lasted 50 minutes.. I would have gone for that myself certainly, never owned a CGC book.... or a pedigree.... Or a book from the 40's.

Much like breaking my V back when I was a lad... I want my first CGC book to be a good 'un.... There was this fatty that wanted it big time and there was no way I was giving it her!! Instead it was this hottie named Helen Heathcote, a proper little darlin :D Good times!

First CGC book can't be no fatty. Yagetmeh! lol

b4023190dc0dd8b02fcb857907b95a0a.jpg

And there seem to be a few non participants that frequent this thread just to add their 2c

I hate those guys. :sumo:

Enough of this palaver!!!

The PM thing was to see if it brought any fresh faces in,and it did....and a Church book with it.

As I said..no one else had to follow suit.I dont think its really much different than people buying by pm....some folks just dont want others in their business....others are dying to know so they can judge,chime in,whatever...and to be clear..im not pointing fingers or thinking of any particular person,persons.

Porcupines just want to have fun.

It got the ball rolling.

And there seem to be a few non participants that frequent this thread just to add their 2c

The PM thing was to see if it brought any fresh faces in,and it did....and a Church book with it.

As I said..no one else had to follow suit.I dont think its really much different than people buying by pm....some folks just dont want others in their business....others are dying to know so they can judge,chime in,whatever...and to be clear..im not pointing fingers or thinking of any particular person,persons.

It got the ball rolling.

(thumbs u

Exactly. It shouldn't make a difference either way

PM your choices or post them for all to see

It's your choice

The PIF is rolling (thumbs u

Gotcha, so no answer to my last post and new rule implimented per Zero. (thumbs u

Exactly. It shouldn't make a difference either way

PM your choices or post them for all to see

It's your choice

The PIF is rolling (thumbs u

Gotcha, so no answer to my last post and new rule implimented per Zero. (thumbs u

It was not added as a RULE,and it was started by yours truly if you must know.

Italked to Count about it and he was down with it.Then in my offer it was stated that I was okay,encouraged it,especially if it got a new participant.if you really need to know what I took.....

I could pm you,but youd be sworn to secrecy,and MLs choice is private as well.

Whats up?

Porcupine, you missed the point. I dont care what you took and I know its obviously not a rule. I asked a simple question since I had never seen it before and saw it twice. I was curious and made no accusations at all. I asked zero to clarify since he made a vague snarky comment but he chose not to answer. No bigggie. Thread is rolling good and thats all that matters :)

It got the ball rolling.

lol

I have no problem with the PM Jimmers. I just can't help but notice that MOST of the guys who keep talking about all the meanies commenting but not participating in the thread are the same people that chose to issue public mea culpas after being accused of being a burro di basura. hm

It got the ball rolling.

lol

I have no problem with the PM Jimmers. I just can't help but notice that MOST of the guys who keep talking about all the meanies commenting but not participating in the thread are the same people that chose to issue public mea culpas after being accused of being a burro di basura. hm

Donkey you say trash?

What's up Hokie? Did I say something to offend you? I'm sorry if my remarks came across as snarky to anyone, that was not my intention.

I enjoy this thread and I'd like to continue to see it flourish. The induction of the PM option seems like a great idea. Perfect example, Porcupine offering up that pulp book. It would allow someone to claim it privately. Again, do what you like.

I feel that I might have fed into the negativity by stating that I myself don't care much for the negative commenting of non participants. Which completely negates the intentions of my post and more importantly this thread.

I want to see more new participants in this thread and I especially don't want to be part of anything that will prevent someone from feeling comfortable claiming a PIF.

It got the ball rolling.

lol

Donkey you say trash?

My Spanish is terrible, but my Dovahzul is on point. :cool:

What's up Hokie? Did I say something to offend you? I'm sorry if my remarks came across as snarky to anyone, that was not my intention.

I enjoy this thread and I'd like to continue to see it flourish. The induction of the PM option seems like a great idea. Perfect example, Porcupine offering up that pulp book. It would allow someone to claim it privately. Again, do what you like.

I feel that I might have fed into the negativity by stating that I myself don't care much for the negative commenting of non participants. Which completely negates the intentions of my post and more importantly this thread.

I want to see more new participants in this thread and I especially don't want to be part of anything that will prevent someone from feeling comfortable claiming a PIF.

Ah, it's all good. Sometimes, its hard to decipher tone in written word. My bad on that. I read too much into it. I agree with you, that I want it to flourish as well. I totally get what you two are saying. I think I am so cynical sometimes because of dealing with the bad elements that I automatically look at how something will be abused opposed to the possible benefits. If it works I will be the first to admit I am wrong. Heck, I hope I am! lol ?

Porcupine, you missed the point. I dont care what you took and I know its obviously not a rule. I asked a simple question since I had never seen it before and saw it twice. I was curious and made no accusations at all. I asked zero to clarify since he made a vague snarky comment but he chose not to answer. No bigggie. Thread is rolling good and thats all that matters :)

Love you tooAnd,please...its Jimmers.

BTW....did you ever get a nice FCBD Rocket Raccoon?i i remember you mentioning you missed one last year...

....and jam....are you calling me a trash talking donkey!!!!???? :censored:

Illl show you trash!!!!

I kid,I kid lol

I dont think anyones ever called me a junkdonkey have they?I know, you said MOST.

Just glad the air is being cleared,and people are looking and getting into it and none of it is obscuring toros offers,that will be arseome im confident.

Now,everyone group hig cybermentally and please keep your psychic hands to yourselves...Andrew,I felt that! lol