• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

The usual stuff, I will ship anywhere in North America on me. I'll pay the first $15 on anywhere else. Hopefully there will be something someone will like.

Option #1

Transmetropolitan Complete set of Trades 1-10. Most are VF/NM, but #6 has something going on with it, so call it FN/VF

tmetro1_zps62nx4ylt.jpg

tmetroset_zpsl7p9udib.jpg

Option #2

X-Factor #5 CGC 9.6

x-factor5_zpszmje5k4m.jpg

Option #3

Batman #230 CGC 9.0 Neal Adams Cover

bat230_zpsggopbutq.jpg

Option #4

Green Lantern #61 Old Label CGC 9.0 Golden Age GL crossover

gl61_zpsdrjiiwfk.jpg

Option #5

Mystery in Space #102 - Last Adam Strange CGC 9.0

mystery102up.jpg

Option #6

Amazing Spider-Man #97 - Drug Issue Classic Cover CGC 9.0

asm97.jpg

I loved planetary. How's transmetropolitan?

Quirky, funny and a real good read like most of Ellis's works.

Just a brief little synopsis on Wiki:

The series was originally part of the short-lived DC Comics imprint Helix, but upon the end of the book's first year the series was moved to the Vertigo imprint and DC Comics cancelled the Helix imprint. Transmetropolitan chronicles the battles of Spider Jerusalem, infamous renegade gonzo journalist of the future,[2] an homage to gonzo journalism founder Hunter S. Thompson. Spider Jerusalem dedicates himself to fighting the corruption and abuse of power of two successive United States presidents; he and his "filthy assistants"

Sir,those are some darn fine offers,very fine plus ahaha im punny!No prob getting those to new homes,for certain! :headbang: (thumbs u

The drug cover is my fave..not sure what kav chose when he put up the take it before you posted though!!!!

Good times!

:whee:

With my board name, that X-Factor 5 is calling me, but it's really hard to pass up such a great Romita Spidey cover so :takeit: Amazing Spider-Man #97! :grin:

Thanks Toro!

Offers up soon.

We have a ^^

Thank you Doc

Thank god. That ASM book was calling out to me in my sleep last night.

That Batman 230 was calling out to have a Neal Adams sig in gold ink on it. Great books Toro.

PIF Time! :banana:

Shipping covered in the US, first $12 outside.

Option #1

Sold out Skybound 5th Anniversary Box Set - This limited edition box set has been opened (sorry, no golden ticket) and includes 10 Skybound #1 color variant issues (9.6/9.8), each featuring a special 5th anniversary cover treatment. Titles include: THE WALKING DEAD, INVINCIBLE, THIEF OF THIEVES, GHOSTED, MANIFEST DESTINY, BIRTHRIGHT, SUPER DINOSAUR, CLONE, WITCH DOCTOR and OUTCAST. The box set also comes with a Skybound branded flash drive loaded with digital collections of these titles’ first volumes.

BoxSet-All-Comics.png

Option #2

11x17 OA featuring Harley Quinn (layout by Mark Brooks, inks and finishes by Nathan Massengill)

okmbHeCZ_2404140831121_zps413ba732.jpg

Option #3

NYCC 2014 Set - Birthright #1 and Sirens #1 (Hughes Virgin Variant) both in 9.8

862C91E1-5EF2-4FDE-B0C9-7DE74EBF133B_zps14jmokhc.jpg

I really liked the Spidey and of course I always love full runs of trades for good reading. Nice offers Toro!

Thanks, I knew I had to put up something nice because heck it is a Church book that I picked up. My first and probably only one I'll ever own, unless I hit the lottery. :insane:

PIF Time! :banana:

Shipping covered in the US, first $12 outside.

Option #1

Sold out Skybound 5th Anniversary Box Set - This limited edition box set has been opened (sorry, no golden ticket) and includes 10 Skybound #1 color variant issues (9.6/9.8), each featuring a special 5th anniversary cover treatment. Titles include: THE WALKING DEAD, INVINCIBLE, THIEF OF THIEVES, GHOSTED, MANIFEST DESTINY, BIRTHRIGHT, SUPER DINOSAUR, CLONE, WITCH DOCTOR and OUTCAST. The box set also comes with a Skybound branded flash drive loaded with digital collections of these titles’ first volumes.

BoxSet-All-Comics.png

Option #2

11x17 OA featuring Harley Quinn (layout by Mark Brooks, inks and finishes by Nathan Massengill)

okmbHeCZ_2404140831121_zps413ba732.jpg

Option #3

NYCC 2014 Set - Birthright #1 and Sirens #1 (Hughes Virgin Variant) both in 9.8

862C91E1-5EF2-4FDE-B0C9-7DE74EBF133B_zps14jmokhc.jpg

With all the diehard HQ fans out there I'm shocked a nice looking OA piece is not grabbed right away. Cool offers man.