• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Are you sure your wife has OKed this offer?

she is good with me moving as MUCH as I can, lol!

will add more after I get home - got some more signatures that might be of interest for CBM fans....

Different guy but that guy comes to mind every time I see a Stan Lee sig.

I was actually the gut that claimed the book that got killed.....

no biggie - PIF goes on......

free shipping US - will pay 1st $15 elsewhere -----

update with offer 2

Offer 1:

Avengers V3 22 CGC 9.4 SS

nice sig series entry

ss%20stan%201.jpg

ss%20stan.jpg

Offer #2

The one .... the only....

Cryptozoic Man!!!

Issues 1-4 signed by the Comic Book Men!!!

Dy-no-MITE

cbm.jpg

cbm_1.jpg

This has not been taken yet????

What are you guy's waiting for GOLD BULLION??

Really a Stan Lee sig?

giphy.gif

[font:Book Antiqua]Like a good cheese;

Stan Lee signed books are becoming an acquired taste.

Great offer anyway...

Note: I am trying to have fun with Stan Signature

Not with your offer...

[/font]

sfdsfdsfds_zpslolftj0h.jpg

congrats!! toro off the hot seat!! good luck with your PIF Doc!

Yes !awesome for all!Toro!Enjoy your first Church book!Will you bust it out to smell it!?I did with one of mine...way worth it!(it was a lower priced western though...and I certainly kept the label!)

Everybody...do the mashed potato,or the monster mash...regardless...dance the night away! :whee::banana:

This has not been taken yet????

What are you guy's waiting for GOLD BULLION??

Really a Stan Lee sig?

giphy.gif

Thats from Cry Baby with Johny Depp,no?I think there is a scene in there where her boyfriend is reading a prehero Tales to Astonish...or am I thinking Stand by Me..I better watch both to make sure.

free shipping US - will pay 1st $15 elsewhere -----

update with offer 2

Offer 1:

Avengers V3 22 CGC 9.4 SS

nice sig series entry

ss%20stan%201.jpg

ss%20stan.jpg

Offer #2

The one .... the only....

Cryptozoic Man!!!

Issues 1-4 signed by the Comic Book Men!!!

Dy-no-MITE

cbm.jpg

cbm_1.jpg

Some one grab it!Things are really smoking here,Hey Ho,Lets Go!!!

congrats!! toro off the hot seat!! good luck with your PIF Doc!

Yes !awesome for all!Toro!Enjoy your first Church book!Will you bust it out to smell it!?I did with one of mine...way worth it!(it was a lower priced western though...and I certainly kept the label!)

Everybody...do the mashed potato,or the monster mash...regardless...dance the night away! :whee::banana:

Taffy is going to stay in her Tomb.

I'd be afraid to smell a Church book. I don't know how long Chuck may have been handling it and those drug sniffing dogs have a good sense of smell. :insane:

Thanks everyone for the box of goodies. I received it today, and after I got out of work(10PM) I finally got to open it. I appreciate all the kindness and such since joining here on the boards. I am relatively new(quit collecting comics when marvel killed off my favorite hero the Scarlet Spider), so I am trying to get back into it and have fun as well. It's been a tough few weeks as I still can't believe my sister and my niece are gone. I still think they are going to come barreling through the door and get the biggest hug my sister could give, like she always did, and hear my niece go "what's that". They were both great people and I still can't believe this is real. I feel like an empty shell of what I once was. My sister was like my best friend and my niece was like my own daughter. I still remember changing her diapers, and only got to spend one christmas with her =(. Things will never be the same, and still to this day I can't really eat much and barely sleep. I have managed to get back to work after missing 3 weeks of pay and falling behind on the bills but what's one to do? I still have nightmares haunting me and will always have to live with the thought that my niece might of been awake as the car was up in flames. I know the medical examiner said they all died from sever internal injuries, but that my niece was alive for at least 3 minutes after initial impact, and being only 16 months old, she was strapped into the car seat. That will forever haunt me as I'll never know whether she died peacefully or painfully. I know I have many years of therapy ahead of me, but I hope reading comics and playing guitar will help ease the pain a bit and possibly help me to get back to where I once was as a person. Anyway, thanks again everyone! I have the Leo figure up on my book case and plan to read the comics soon. Heck, if I can't sleep tonight I'll be reading a bunch of books tonight.