• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 3 - Walking Dead

#8 1st Print: NM/NM+

#100 2nd Print: VF-/VF (Spine ticks, tough cover)

#100 Wrap: NM

#1 Escape: NM+

#127 1st Print: NM

#138: NM

I'LL TAKE IT!!!! :)

By the way, any help on finding out how to post that little emoticon would be appreciated... Thx , Dave.

^^ PM sent! Welcome to the thread

Hey guy's n gal's, I've been trying to upload a drive compatible for my scanner for Windows 10 but Microsoft is showing it only has 8.1 (I recently had to wipe clean Windows due to Malware & when my neighbor reloaded Windows onto my comp. my driver for the scanner had to be re-uploaded- welp I didn't know that until after I claimed the TWD..I have the comics ready but my old Kodak camera doesn't show that well (but I'm taking pics now). I have several sketch covers, some auto'd stuff (from the dreaded 90's) several variants, and some key's. I just want ya'll to know I haven't disappeared.

Thanks all, I will hopefully have the pics up shortly.

Dave :)

My spider sense is tingling.

No it's just bad gas...I've got scanner going, pluck panties from crack. :)

I'll be posting onto photobucket & then here (I'm guessing I cannot post directly from my usb?)...

Be back when i'm finished. Take care all, Dave. :)

Hey guy's n gal's, I've been trying to upload a drive compatible for my scanner for Windows 10 but Microsoft is showing it only has 8.1 (I recently had to wipe clean Windows due to Malware & when my neighbor reloaded Windows onto my comp. my driver for the scanner had to be re-uploaded- welp I didn't know that until after I claimed the TWD..I have the comics ready but my old Kodak camera doesn't show that well (but I'm taking pics now). I have several sketch covers, some auto'd stuff (from the dreaded 90's) several variants, and some key's. I just want ya'll to know I haven't disappeared.

Thanks all, I will hopefully have the pics up shortly.

Dave :)

If the camera and scanner doesnt work you can always take cell phone pics as well and use a free hosting site like flikr or tinypic. As said above, you have plenty of time left.

My spider sense is tingling.

No it's just bad gas...I've got scanner going, pluck panties from crack. :)

I'll be posting onto photobucket & then here (I'm guessing I cannot post directly from my usb?)...

Be back when i'm finished. Take care all, Dave. :)

:signfunny:

CantWait_zpsf0279602.gif

Give him a break, he had to spend half the day just getting up to 50 posts!! :D

You guys might be surprised, he might really bring it with this offer.

Yeah not likely. Clearly The guy spammed 30 posts today to get his count up to 50. He's a newbie that just happened to find his way into pif land, then talks to people like he's a salty veteran.

I'm sure it's another shill, probably LavaMan again.

Alrghty ladies & genitals, I apologize for the delay but it took me longer than expected to get my scanner driver uploaded (my old Kodak camera was awful..hence the old). I can only ship in the U.S. Okay, roll that beautiful bean footage:

Category #1 (choose 1 from this section):

#1 Darth Vader #1 Blank Variant Edition Signed & Sketched by Gary Martin (it's encased in a holder that shant be mentioned on these boards, but you get my drift...I think)

Darth%20Vader%20sketch.jpg

#2 Wolverine Old Man Logan TPB (unread but has a crease in the bottom right corner)

Wolv%20Old%20Man%20TPB.jpg

#3 Magnus Robot Fighter #25 signed by Bob Layton (back in the good ol' days 1993..comes with what they used to use as "certificates"..I know this was signed as it was a Christmas gift from the shop owners where Layton attended their "Diamond Comics Annual Fall Fling")

Magnus%20Auto.jpg

Category #2 (choose 4 from this section):

#4 Wolverine Old Man Logan F-VF (has crease in bottom left corner)

2nd-Printing Variant..This is one of the more rare versions.

Wolv%2071%20var.jpg

#5 Wolverine Old Man Logan Giant Sized #1 NM

Wolv%20Old%20Man%20Giant.jpg

#6 Batman & Robin Eternal #1 Blank Cover Original Art Signed & Sketched Johnnie Johnson Front

Robin%20Sketch%20front.jpg

Robin%20sketch%20back.jpg

#7 Superman Unchained #6 Blank Cover Original Art Signed & Sketched Robert "Floyd" Sumner

Superman%20sketch.jpg

#8 Turok #1 Autographed by Bart Sears w/ "certificate" (this is another that I got back in 1993)

Turok%20Auto.jpg

#9 Superman Man of Steel #18 1st Doomsday NM

Superman%20Doomsday.jpg

#10 Magnus #12 1st TurokMag%20Turok.jpg

#11 Magnus #5 1st Rai (has coupons)

Magnus%205.jpg

#12 Green Lantern #13 Blank Cover Original Art Signed & Sketched Thomas Barnett

Green%20Lantern%20Sketch%20Yoda.jpg

#13 Batman Black & White #1 Blank Cover Original Art Signed & Sketched Brad Linder

Batman%20blk%20n%20wht%20sketch.jpg

#14 Rai #0 (no creases, off-white, 2 small indentions on cover)

Rai%200.jpg

#15 Star Wars #1 Blank Cover Variant Original Art Signed & Sketched Brandon Austin

Star%20Wars%20Sketch.jpg

All of the sketches come with COA

Yeah not likely. Clearly The guy spammed 30 posts today to get his count up to 50. He's a newbie that just happened to find his way into pif land, then talks to people like he's a salty veteran.

I'm sure it's another shill, probably LavaMan again.

Not a salty veteran, just not taking mess from some guy sitting behind a computer whom thinks he owns a message board that he happens to visit. My skin is thick so twiddle your fingers on your keyboard to insult since this is so obviously your turf. This place seems fantastic, which is why I decided to join a while back (but cool places attract the good along with the bad, it's just sad that people like that tend to ruin fun activities such as this; many times for those whom don't have so thick ah skin).