• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

@JAM_NYC: Please stop posting DISTURBING gifs… :lol:

Would there be any interest in Kav art/pages if I took a PIF?
Still cherishing your "Signature Series" Rapid City book… Although I have yet to read it. :cloud9:

While I agree that CAK's post should have been rather appropriate as PM chatting instead, I have to say I was surprised to see how popular that cover was. I did not think much of value, I had a good deal on it, so I was glad to pass it on to someone loving and collecting Batman. If one wants to see the back cover, it's up in my PGM post:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9173105#Post9173105

Good luck Barth, hope you get it! (thumbs u

Oh man I hope I do too. I mainly collect Batman so this would go great with my collection! Come on people don't be scared! lol

I thought your offer was TOO good Barth. The OA that I was considering offering if I took your option doesn't seem to be appreciated here in PIF.

I also try to stay away from giving or taking key raw books (see my previous post about poor grading skillz) but Barth, your offer was never going to revert.

ok omegadepot, try not to make this PIF's last stop! :P

Ok lets do this!

shipping cost is on me. this is a pif so i got you on this!

You can choose from one offer set below some offers vary

** its not one from each just to clarify**

Offers # 1

名将 MOVIE REALIZATION 侍大将ダースベイダー

名将ムービーリアライゼーション スター・ウォーズ 浪人 ボバ・フェット 約170mm ABS&PVC製 塗装済み 可動フィギュア

Translated:

Bandai Tamashii Nations Meisho Movie Realization Samurai General Darth Vader "Death Star Armor" Action Figure

Bandai Tamashii Nations Meisho Movie Realization Boba Fett Toy Figure

Both! (have them still in the box)

item_0000011139_YUUCm9da_08_zpsgmnycqmb.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_05_zpscygttkg4.jpg

Offer # 2

Suicide Squad # 1's VF & VF/NM

IMAG08681_zpsq7q0lxrw.jpg

&

Swamp thing # 37 VF/NM

IMAG0848_zpsvowiypwc.jpg

Offer # 3

Our Army at War 168 VG extra staples added & 138 VG

IMAG08671_zpsu6xykxf2.jpg

&

Amazing Spider-man 252 NM-

IMAG0849_zpsquzrlkpn.jpg

will post more if nothing is taken.

I know nothing about those Star Wars figures but they are groovy indeed. Boba Fett especially, he is posed very well. That character is so well designed it is scary....certain things click in our brains whether we like it or not and Boba Fett is one of them!

I know nothing about those Star Wars figures but they are groovy indeed. Boba Fett especially, he is posed very well. That character is so well designed it is scary....certain things click in our brains whether we like it or not and Boba Fett is one of them!

oh they are awesome, limited time only and only a few made. Japanese only sold so believe me this is a nice set to have, there are more and i am trying to collect all of them but i will be buying an extra set for you PIF guys (thumbs u

limited time only and only a few made. Japanese only sold

The action figures are very interesting in their design. You live in Japan right? Are the Japanese ones that you are offering different (or limited/exclusive) than the ones they sell at Amazon and/or ThinkGeek? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am ignorant in the statue / figure realm! :D

The action figures are very interesting in their design. You live in Japan right? Are the Japanese ones that you are offering different (or limited/exclusive) than the ones they sell at Amazon and/or ThinkGeek? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am ignorant in the statue / figure realm! :D

For someone claiming ignorance, you sure know a lot about where they're sold... :baiting:

lol;)

They're the same ones you can order through Amazon and ThinkGeek; the Darth Vader pictured in the offer is the re-release with some minor cosmetic changes to distinguish it from the first edition (the most noticeable is the Death Star crest on the helmet instead of the Imperial insignia).

I think they're really cool and an excellent addition to a Star Wars collection.

lol No, I have never seen them before so I was interested in what they were. The Bobo Fett and Storm Trooper ones are the coolest ones to me. I know that sometimes there are limited editions with statues and action figures where they appear to look the same but are actual different editions. He said they were exclusive to Japan so I was just curious. (shrug)

Great offers, I love how they reinterpreted the Star Wars characters as ancient samurai figures! I’m chatting with omegadepot about World War Two at 360° degrees and I just love the unique angle given by his personal experience. (thumbs u

Barth, shoot me your address, so I can pack up the Batman book and mail it as soon I have the possibility. :)

Ok lets do this!

Offers # 1

Translated:

Bandai Tamashii Nations Meisho Movie Realization Samurai General Darth Vader "Death Star Armor" Action Figure

Offer # 2

&

Swamp thing # 37 VF/NM

IMAG0848_zpsvowiypwc.jpg

Offer # 3

IMAG08671_zpsu6xykxf2.jpg

&

Amazing Spider-man 252 NM-

IMAG0849_zpsquzrlkpn.jpg

will post more if nothing is taken.

:bump:

For someone claiming ignorance, you sure know a lot about where they're sold... :baiting:

lol;)

They're the same ones you can order through Amazon and ThinkGeek; the Darth Vader pictured in the offer is the re-release with some minor cosmetic changes to distinguish it from the first edition (the most noticeable is the Death Star crest on the helmet instead of the Imperial insignia).

I think they're really cool and an excellent addition to a Star Wars collection.

basically what ebtorres said, but they have more characters than they do on the Amazon, limited time is when they released the new movie they were releasing a whole set for one price but if you didn't get them then you buy them individually. here are some more pictures of the whole set.

item_0000011138_6Y0PcZUM_11_zpsybshgqzm.jpg

storm troopers are hard to find but if you want to change it up with vader and a storm trooper chaokie please let me know, that goes for everyone who wants to take this PIF, regardless i will post more later.

Ok lets do this!

Offers # 1

Translated:

Offer # 2

&

Swamp thing # 37 VF/NM

IMAG0848_zpsvowiypwc.jpg

Offer # 3