• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Is this all a dream?

I wonder if CAK will come grab that Wolverine?

I hope he does an in depth analysis of the offers. Including a breakdown of the American dollar in today's market

lol

keep the buck if my offer is taken lol

I should send you the buck you sent me! its still on my wall. lol

Kystix are you the one with a wall of Kavs art? You should show us a picture. I have several pieces of Kav art but no wall room for it. :(

I really could use a hug...it's been a stressful week...but I swore off participating! ;)

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it would be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

Maybe you should tweet about it.

Who has time to tweet when you're dealing with all those lousy people at Best Buy store 178?!

:ohnoez:

lol

there are wall of Kavs all over the place. I have given away tens of thousands of drawings.

Kystix are you the one with a wall of Kavs art? You should show us a picture. I have several pieces of Kav art but no wall room for it. :(

Yes I am. And ok let me see what I can do, worst case, I'll post one tomorrow morning.

I really could use a hug...it's been a stressful week...but I swore off participating! ;)

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it would be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

hm

I can only imagine what that page must look like! lol

Meeklo don't tweet

One student ended up with over 200 drawings.

All of patrick from spongebob in various guises.

would

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

hm

Meeklo don't tweet

If you did though, you have to admit it would most likely be entertaining to read. lol

Yes I am. And ok let me see what I can do, worst case, I'll post one tomorrow morning.

:applause: Looking forward to it.

hm

Meeklo don't tweet

hm

would

Plus all I would offer would probably be a handshake...it be a very sincere and hardy handshake though!

hm

Meeklo don't tweet

If you did though, you have to admit it would most likely be entertaining to read. lol

I actually do agree with that. I have a Twitter account but I don't use it for anything.